I May or May Not be Cruel: Part One

Missingfur: I finally know how to kill Normalstar!

Velvetpaw: The same way you knew how to kill him the past nineteen chapters, or—?

Missingfur: Shut up, I know how to kill him for real this time!

Velvetpaw: *sigh*

Missingfur: First, we need a wrecking ball.

Velvetpaw: Why do you need a wrecking ball?

Missingfur: TO IMPERSONATE MILEY CYRUS!

Velvetpaw: ...

Missingfur: Jk, to break down the fourth wall.

Velvetpaw: Didn't you technically break the fourth wall already, just by planning to break it?

Missingfur: ... oh. Right. I suppose so... Let's go!

*Velvetpaw and Missingfur climb over the broken remains of the fourth wall, entering a matrix of stories*

Velvetpaw: Woah, this is awesome! Wait- *squints* Is that... A pop-tart cat pooping rainbows?

Missingfur: Shh, don't question it. Our destination is over here. *float-walks past random junk towards a large, swirling vortex made out of sneks*

Velvetpaw: Hold up, what's a snek?

Missingfur: Oh, just something from like ten episodes ago of 50 Ways to Prank ShadowClan.

Velvetpaw: ...

Missingfur: Just come on!

*Velvetpaw and Missingfur get sucked into the snek vortex*

Missingfur: That was fun!

Velvetpaw: Where are we?

Cloudtail: Who are you guys?

Missingfur: Hello, I'm Missingfur, and this is my apprentice, Velvetpaw.

Cloudtail: What are you doing on ThunderClan territory?

Missingfur: Remember a few episodes ago where you stole my phrase?

Cloudtail: The episode where I may or may not have stolen some moral support turtles🐢 and some Harry Potter books?

Missingfur: Yes, that one. Since you now owe me for using my phrase, I want your moral support turtle🐢 named Fred and one of your box sets of Harry Potter.

Cloudtail: *sigh* Fine. Here. *Throws a box set of Harry Potter and the moral support turtle🐢 named Fred at Velvetpaw*

Missingfur: Thanks, Cloudtail!

Cloudtail: No problem!

Missingfur: Come on, Velvetpaw, it's time we returned to our own universe and killed Normalstar once and for all!

Written by le Amazing Annco, who felt like reusing the moral support turtle🐢 idea once again!