(Review)

We walked to the principal's office with him leading the way. I'm still throwing death glares at his back and he still didn't feel anything.

"Good morning, Mr. Park" he said with his deep, velvety voice.

We stood side by side in front of the principal. My heart started to beat faster at the sight of the principal staring at him. For now, this problem will damage my image as a student president and I can't take another mistake because of my fault.

"Good morning, kids. So, you're late? Mind telling me the reason and why are your clothes touseld like that? And--wait a minute...well well well...look who's late today. Miss President." I flinched as he said my title with a mocking tone. I met his eyes, and smiled politely.

"Hello, Mr. Park. I'm so sorry I'm late today. It was my own carelessness and I take full responsibility of my fault." I said and lowered my head to show my apology.

"Ah.. That's okay Miss Jung. And you," Mr. Park stared at him. "I've never seen you here before. So tell me, why are you kids late today?"

We both looked up,

"It's her fault, sir!"

"It's all his fault, Mr.Park!" We said at the same time while pointing at each other. We were both surprised and looked at each other.

He looked confused and looked at his sorroundings like he's looking for someone. He looked at me again with a confused look, "His?"