Chapter 21

I faned myself and loosened my tie. I leaned back on my chair and combed my hair back with my hand. It's summer now and we just finished our mid-term test so I don't have anything to do after I finished my part for the annual summer festival.

People started wearing thinner uniform and rolled their sleeve to vent out the hot air and sweat. I looked around and the class was almost empty. Some guys were talking about a recent football match and 3 girls just left our class. There's only 6 people left including me.

"Boring.." I sighed once again and looked outside. The sky was blue with some clouds hung on it and moved bit by bit because of the wind. I slid open the window and let the gentle summer breeze carresed my face. I closed my eyes and let the wind danced together with my hair in a sync. I leaned on the window frame and rested my head on my hand. I inhaled deeply and relaxed myself. At least the wind can ease this freaking annoying menstrual cramp.

"Is Krystal here?"

My ears perked up when a very familiar voice mentioned my name. I turned around and saw someone at the door

OH MY FREAKING GOD IN HEAVEN!

Is that Amber?!

Say goodbye to the hot blonde Amber, because the hot, jaw-dropping black haired Amber is here!

All the guys and girls had their jaw dropped to the floor and eyes fixed on her. Even the people outside had their eyes on her as well. She stood there awkwardly while scratching her nape.

"Uh.. Is Krystal here?"

"Yes!" They all pointed their fingers at me. My eyes widened when 2 girls suddenly pulled me up and brought me to Amber. When our gaze met, I could feel the happiness oozing out from her as she beamed her charming smile. She lift a paper bag, "Lunch?" I just nodded.

She walked beside me and I could feel the jealousy from the girls glares. Step aside girls~

--- --- ---

We stopped under the big tree on top of the hill and she plopped down and stretched her body. She laid down and folded her arms behind her head and used it as a pillow. I sat myself beside her carefully because I don't wanna ruin my clothes.

"I brought you some cupcakes." She said. I took one of them and ate it as my eyes enjoyed the scenery in front of us. I turned my head to her and I guess she's already asleep. The wind blew her soft black hair and her face relaxed as the wind touched her. Her hair waved a bit and tempted me to touch it. As I looked at it again, her hair was clearly begging me to touch it. I closed my eyes tightly.

Control, Soojung..

Take a deep breath..

Resist it..

I peeked again, and she's now staring back at me. I felt the heat rush back again on my cheeks. "W-what are y-you looking at?" I stuttered. She shook her head once and smiled as she closed her eyes again. "I just realize you're really, like REALLY pretty, Krys."

Dugeun..

Dugeun..

"By the way, the tournament is just around the corner. Will you come with us as a representative? I think the team and Coach Choi would love it if you could help us." She said. She sat down and crossed her legs.

I kept silent and think of her offer. Well, I think I could go and accompany them. I'll check the schedule after this.

"And I'd like it if - "

"Captaaaiinn!!!"

We heard a shout and there's Coach Choi and the team waving their hand and Kris has Amber's jersey in his hand. They were all already in their jersey and ready for a practice.