Chapter 5

I sat there dumbdfounded, this means I will be stuck with this god damn devil's spawn creature for the whole year. Can my life get any sh*ttier than this???

"Yah, show me the way to the class. What's up with you?" She asked. Amber lowered her head and started poking my cheek. I looked at her, exhaled, and slapped the file on her chest, "Go search it on Google, dork." I turned around and left her alone.

"Yah! Don't leave me. I'm sorry okay."

"Yah.."

"Miss president.. Yoohooo" 

"President, Jung? Jung is your name, right?"

"Please look at me miss president."

"Yah! Miss President! I said look at me!"

"What?! What the hell do you want from me?! Is it not enough for you to stop bothering me?!" I turned around and stopped her from her track. I glared at her and I realized her body tensed at the sight of my glare. Now I'm on my verge of anger, frustation, and stress.

"I just wanna say - "

"What?! What do you want?!" I yelled at her in this empty hallway. "I have to be in the same class as you now for the rest of the school year! Can my life get worse than this?! First I'm late, and now it's you! I have too many problem and now you just destroyed my day! You hear that?! Now could you please stop and leave me alone?!" I fumed angry and panted to catch my breath after my rambling. I started thinking about the worst possibility that could happen today, and all those feeling combined, I lost my cool and exploded.

I face-palmed and stood in silent in front of her.

Silence took over us, none of us dared to speak first.

"Look at me, Miss President." She ordered. I relucantly looked up and met her eyes. She had a serious face and her dark orbs bore themself into my soul, hypnotizing me.

"I just wanna say.." I have my full attention on what she's gonna say next. I don't know why but she has my full attention.

"I just wanna say that.."

"Yes?"

"Uh..."

"Tell me, what do you wanna say?" She fidgeted at her spot, is this something really important?

"I... Need to go to the bathroom. Where is it?"

SMACK!

"Ow! That hurts!" I smacked her head hard with the map and shoved it to her. I've been waiting for so long and she just wanna say she wants to go to the bathroom?! "Serves you right, dork!" I turned around and kept walking leaving her behind.

How could I ever consider her as a perfect god creature? She's faaaar from the definition of perfect! Even my neighbor's cat behaves better than her!

After taking turns and crossing hallways, we stopped in front of our class. The 2 - B class. There's no one here and that's a good thing because no one saw our commotion a while ago. "This is the class? Woww" She looked inside the class through the window and admired the classroom. What's so great about a regular boring class room? There's nothing special about it.

"Hey, stand here and do the punishment" I called her and she stood next to me. We took out the straw and put it in between our lips, raised our leg and raised our arm to form a T shape.

"Geddd.. Dis is borring" she said with the straw between her lips. She spit it out and raised her hand and put it on top of her head. I took the straw from my hand and placed it inside my pocket. "Yah! No littering" I said and swinged my body so my arm could hit her body. "Oww! That hurts! The president shouldn't do that to one of your people.." She said while rubbing the spot I just hit. "I'm the president and I have all the rights to do it. Got a problem?" I said with sassiness.

She looked at me and laughed  What's so funny? "You're one of a kind, miss President. I'm Amber. Amber Liu." She officially introduced herself to me with a little smile. I turned my head and see she's staring at me with a smile. "And I'm sorry for everything." She added.

"I'm Krystal Jung Soo Jung. Call me krystal. Krystal with K" I introduced myself

"Okay krystal with K, nice to meet you"

"No, It's only krystal"

"Oh! Hello it's only krystal! Did you see krystal with K around here?" She looked around and teased me with that playful smirk on her face.

BUGH!

"Owww! You're so violent!" I jabbed her on her stomach and she curled for the nth time for the day. "Stop it, dork" I glared to her. She just laughed and I turned around to face the other direction.

Slowly, there's that warm feeling again and a smile crept on my face. What the heck is wrong with me???

*yaawn* "I'm so sleepy" Amber said and yawned again. She leaned on the wall and closed her eyes.

"Hey, Amber, stop messing around with me. If you can stop, I might consider having you as a friend"

Silence..

"Amber?" I turned to her and she's already sleeping while leaning the wall.

HOW DARE SHE LEFT ME LIKE THIS

BUGH!

"owwww! Could you stop that?! I was beginning to dream about burritos and puppies!" She exclaimed while rubbing her body side, the place I just landed.

"What were you saying again?" She asked. After that she stretches her body and scratched her head.

I stared at her, "nevermind." I looked away to avoid her gaze

I don't know why and how, but those warm fuzzy feeling is back on my tummy and chest

What is this??