Chapter 15

I ran as fast as I could to the old basketball court.

On my way there, I saw a megaphone on a table in front of the teacher room. Without second thought, I grab it and ran even faster.

When I got closer, I saw a big crowd of students gathering outside the court. They were cheering and rooted for their own winner. I heard them rooting Amber's and Minho Oppa's name. With this amount of crowd, this must be a huge fight.

I finally got clear look on them inside the court. Amber was on her alert position and I saw blood coming out from her lips added with her hair and shirt were tousled. Minho Oppa wasn't any better. He tried to flung another punch but Amber easily avoided them. His left eyes was swollen and blood was dripping from his lips. Minho Oppa was like a mad man in that fight, throwing his punches with no direction while Amber dodged them and sometimes throw a punch to his stomach.

"Test.. Test.. Ahem... Test.. Okay."

I took a deep breath

"YAH! GET OUT OF THE WAY! IN THE NAME OF STUDENT COUNCIL! I ORDER YOU TO GET OUT OF THE WAY!" I yelled with the megaphone. Everyone stopped cheering and looked at me in horror. In a matter of second, people cleared the path for me to the door of the court.

"WHY IS THIS GOD DAMN DOOR LOCKED?!" I yelled again and all the students quickly shook their head. I tried to shake the door, but it was useless. The door was locked from inside. I death glared at the students and they all stopped cheering.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! GO AWAY! I HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS TO SEND YOU ALL TO THE DISCIPLINARY OFFICE BECAUSE INVOLVED IN SCHOOL FIGHT! SCREW OFF! AND DON'T YOU EVEN THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE FROM ME. IF I HEARD SOMEONE REPORTED THIS TO THE TEACHER OR RECORD THIS, I WILL FREAKING HUNT YOU DOWN. MARK MY WORDS. I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN. " I yelled and death glared again to the students. I put the stress on the last sentence and I really will hunt them down.

They immediately ran away, and I was the only one left with those two idiots still throwing punches to each other. I tried to shook the door again, but again it's all useless.

"FROG FACE, LLAMA FACE!" I yelled with the megaphone. They both stopped and looked at me. Their eyes widened and quickly pull their punches. I shook the door once again and motioned them to open it. Amber walked to the door and unlocked the door. I walked inside and put the megaphone beside the door.

"Uh.. Soo Jung I can -"

"Hey, Krystal, Uh -"

"YOU BOTH SHUT UP!" I interupted them.

I super death glared them and they both lowered their head. They had their arm behind them and wiped the blood off their mouth. Minho Oppa tried to say something but I death glared him that quickly shut his mouth again. I folded my arms in front of me and still glared at them.

SLAP!

DOUBLE SLAP!

"OUCH!" They finally looked at me in the eyes while rubbing their cheeks.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! GANGSTERS? YAKUZA?! AL CAPONE?! YOU COULD GET A DETENTION OR WORSE YOU COULD BE EXPELLED BECAUSE OF THIS, YOU IDIOTS!" I screamed to their face.

Their eyes widened and froze at the sight of the furious Krystal Jung. "Come with me!" I pulled them by their ear and drag them to the storage room near the court. "Oww!! That hurts!!" They kept complaining but I ignore it. This is what they deserve after causing a scene at school, and I as the student council president, I have the right to give an immediate disciplinary for those who break the law. And this one, I'd be an honor for me to finish it on my own.