Chapter 11

Ding.. Dong.. Ding.. Dong..

The bell rung, it means it's time for the lunch break. That also means the hallway will be filled with people in a moment. I opened my eyes and immediatly glance at my right side. But that person had gone somewhere with my blazer.

I just sighed, "Where is that Llama face?"

When I stood up, I realize that the blazer is really big, even the sleeves are longer than my hands. I decided to roll them and - Shit.. It has Amber's name on it!

The black metal nametag with the silver letters clearly said that this blazer belongs to the one and only Amber Liu. I tried to pull it off, but the name tag was sewed to the blazer tightly. I sighed once again and walked to my class.

The class was almost empty because most of the student's are in canteen or the park for lunch. I saw Minah still on her seat. She's busy tidying up her books and papers on her desk. So I walked to her desk.

"H-hey.. Minah - ssi.." She stopped and looked at me. Her eyes were wide open and dropped the book she was holding on her desk.

"H-hey there. Uh.. This is the note for you, I hope you can catch up with the lesson." She handed me one of her notebook.

I opened it and she wrote down everything neatly and it's super duper easy to read. I smiled and held the book to my chest, "Thank you so much, Bang Minah - ssi"

I finally know her full name from the name tag on her chest. I took a mental note to remember her name.

"Just call me Minah." She smilled and lift her hand for a handshake. I gladly took it, "Then, just call me Krystal."

We both smiled to this new bond of friendship between us. We've been in the same class for a year, but she's a shy type of person and doesn't really stand out among people with her 'nerd' look. Being a friend with her is a really good thing because everyone is a new life adventure and who knows what will happen in the future?

I looked at my watch, and we only have half an hour left for lunch. "Hey, let's go to the canteen."

"Uh.. You go first, Krystal." She adjust her glasses and pretend that she's busy. I grabbed her hand and she just stare at me with questioning look.

"We only have-" I looked at my watch again, "27 minutes left for lunch, so come with me." I pulled her up and we walked to the canteen together, ignoring all the curious stares from everyone.

----- ------ -----

"OH MY GOD! IS THAT 'THE' AMBER LIU?!?!?!"

"WHERE?!"

"THERE! LOOK! WITH THE GUY FROM STUDENT COUNCIL!"

"OH MY GOD IN HEAVEN! IT IS AMBER LIU!!"

We were waiting for our sandwich and the shout from the 2 girls got everyone's attention. My ears perked up when they said her name and the mention of Student Council.

There was a moment of silence and everyone were looking at the girls whose now jumping together happily while looking at something outside.

Suddenly, all of them stood up and ran to the nearest window.

GASP! (゚〇゚)

"IT IS AMBER LIU!"

"HOLY CANNOLI! THAT'S AMBER LIU?!"

"SHE'S SUPER HAWWTT" The girl who said now fanning herself due to the 'hotness' of Amber Liu.

Amber Liu???