Chapter 2

I held my chest as I stared at the beauty before me with awe.

God...Who could deny your amazingly breath-taking beautiful creature..

 I shook my head and remember my true purpose, to wake him up. I grabbed his feet and tuck it lightly. But he still hasn't moved an inch.

"Hey mister, wake up!" I almost yelled and I accidently pulled the leg too hard and he suddenly fell from on top of the gate,

BLAGH!

Uh...That must've hurt a lot.

I winced as I saw him lying on the ground after the fall.

"Ohh...That hurt.." He said while rubbing his arm. He looked up and stared at me with an innocent look with his dark orbs. He must've been so tired with eyebags that thick.

Dugeun... Dugeun..

 Not now heart!

"What do you want, miss?" He asked me. He stood up and I realize he's a head taller than me and I need to look up to see his eyes. He patted the dust from his arm and rubbed it off of his dirty blazer. After he finished, he yawned and rubbed his eyes like a little kid.

So cute - wait...What did IWust say??

 "I'm running late for the ceremony and I need to get inside the school." I wore my blazer again and neat it with my hand.

"Well, I'll pull you up to climb the gate" He climbed easily on the 2.5 metres high gate. He reached out his hand to offer me a help. I took his hand and tried my best to climb...But it's a fail...My shoes were too slippery for me to climb.

He got off the gate and think for another way. "I'll lift you from here and you can reach for the top and help yourself. Can you do that?"

What?

What's that?

I don't get this

Lift me off..

Lift me..

That means he will push me from here to the top...And...

WAIT!

HOLD UP! WHAT?!?!?!

"Wh-what?! H-Hell no! Y-you can see my u-underwear that way, you perv!" I flabbergasted as I covered my mouth with disbelief look. So he's a pervert? Huuu...

He closed his eyes and scratched his head, face-palmed and sighed out loud, "Then, how? Tell me." He asked with a desperate look. "And I'm not a pervert you know. And I won't do that. I promise." He said as he looked away.

"You know we're running out of time here." He added 

I lowered my head and think for a solution.

Should I just go home?

"You'll miss the whole ceremony AND school!" Said the rational side of me.

"Besides, SEOHYUN will hunt you down for what you've done today Jung Soo Jung." My rational side continued. I gulped at the thought of a mad looking Seohyun- no scratch that, HUNTING for my well being. I guess there's no other way in...

"Okay, I'll do it. Please help me. And I'll kill you if you dare peeping" I said to him with an addition of a death glare. He side-glanced at me, doubting my decision. He only smiled and nodded, but suddenly I felt my heart beat faster again.

He kneeled at the ground and put his hand together to create a pad for me to step on so he can push me. "You ready? Be careful." I only nodded and put my right foot on his hand.

"Ready.. 3.. 2.. 1!"

He lift me off the ground easier than I thought and I turned my body to sit on the gate. I was surprised that we did it!

"Hey! We did it! Yaaay!!" I cheered and did a little dance on top of the gate. He climbed after me and we sat on the school gate.

"Yah! Stop dancing. You will- Hey watch out!" As I did my little dance, I accidenly slipped and fell from top of the gate.

"Here goes the pain..."I thought and closed my eyes, waiting for the impact. But that pain never came. As I opened my eyes, he's already standing inside the school and I'm already in his arms and he looked at me with a disbelief look.

"Are you okay?! Didn't I tell you to be careful?! You could've died!". I only opened my mouth, my brain couldn't process the incident before and I absentmindedly nodded.

He put me down and swept the dust from my shoulder and patted my head. The corner of his lips tugged up a bit to form a small cute smile.

"Hey! You there! Come here!"

We turned to the source of voice and we saw 2 tall men running to us from distance.

Shit! The school guard! I completely forgot!

"Shit! Run! Run! Run for your laiiff!" He screamed

"Hey - Yah! Don't leave me!" That guy ran first and left me behind!

"Run faster!" He screamed and we both ran as fast as we could. But after the run from the bus until here, I don't think I can run anymore. This is the end, then...

"You can run first.. I can't run anymore..." I put my hands on my knees while catching my breath. I look behind me, the security will be catching up soon. Well...This is it.

The guy stopped running and stared at me while catching his breath. Suddenly, he stepped closer to me, "hop on!" He ordered. He's already on his knees in front of me.

"I can't! Just leave me here, it's ok! Thank you for your help. But i'm too heavy. You don't have to. It's...Okay..." I smiled sadly, realized that my end is near, and the security were running even faster.

He frowned, "Oh god damn it!"

"I told you! Leave! Leave before the - WAAAAITT!"