Chapter 19

I opened my eyes slowly and felt really well rested and calm. I buried my face in my pillow and closed my eyes again. It was still raining and I don't have any plan to move from my bed. I snuggeled closer and hugged my unusually warm pillow.

Dugeun..

Dugeun..

Huh?

"Hmm..."

I didn't know my pillow has a beating heart AND can hum.. I opened my eyes and my eyes widened as Amber's face was so close to me.

She has her arms around me and all this time I was sleeping soundly in her arms. I felt my face warmed when my eyes traveled to her solid arms and perfectly sculpted face features. Her breathing was calm and her hot breath swept my hair everytime she exhaled.

How can this all happen????

Wait..

Oh, I remember now..

Ding!

I heard a notification sound from my phone on the night stand. I reluctantly rolled out from Amber's arms and reached for my phone. It was a message from Sica Unnie.

From : Sica Unnie

Krys, I'm around the corner. Mom and dad went to Uncle's house until tomorrow. Don't forget to cook dinner for both of us.

"I forgot!!" I screamed out loud and messed my hair.

I totally forgot that it's my turn to cook dinner everytime my parents are out of town. I looked at the clock and it was almost 7 pm.

"So loud.." Amber mumbled as she pulled the blanket over her head and rolled around and make a human burrito. Her eyes opened slowly and looked at the surroundings. She has a sleepy look and rubbed her eyes. She looked at me for awhile and slept again.

"Amber! Wake up!" I shook her body but she rolled to the edge of the bed and fell to the floor.

BLAGH!

"Ouch.."

She slowly stood up and unfold herself from the blanket burrito. Her muscles flexed beautifully when she fold the blanket and put it on the bed. She stretched her body and automatically lift her shirt and let the abs to be shown. She yawned and scratched her head.

"Come on Amberr! Get your clothes and go home now before my sister is here!" I dragged her downstairs to the laundry room. She just let me dragged her and she still looked so sleepy.

"Ouch!"

I accidently stepped on the TV remote and it was in some random channel. Suddenly she stopped and I got pulled by her. "What are you doing? Come on Amber." She still has her eyes on the TV and stood still.

"This is the next episode of my favorite cartoon. I have to watch it." She slid down on the floor and watched the TV while one of her arms still linked with me. Her mouth was opened and she licked her lips a few times before closing it again.

"Come on Amber! We.. Need.. To.. Get.. You! Ready!!!" I tried to drag her away from the TV but she was too heavy and ended up giving up on the process. She slid back in front of the TV and watched the cartoon again. I sighed and decided to sit in front of the TV with Amber. I put my chin on her left shoulder and watched the cartoon with her. She kept silent and watched the superhero whose trying to defeat the villain with his super power.

When the closing song was played, Amber stood up and pulled me up. We walked passed the front door and I accidently slipped on the water puddle. But in a swift Amber pulled me and I fell on her body with my hand leaned on her shoulder.