Chapter 26

Amber leaned onto the car and closed her eyes. She shook her head and held it firmly. She kept saying 'no' repeatedly and shaked her head and kneeled on the ground, still holding her head.

I froze on my place, didn't know what to do. I finally got an idea. I hurriedly walked to my phone and called Jackson.

"Hello, this is Jackson."

"Jackson! Amber's acting weird! Help me! We're in the western parking lot!"

"We're on our away!" I heard Jackson shouted to someone about Amber at the background before he hung up the call.

Suddenly Amber kneeled on the ground and She was panting hard like she just ran 10 miles. She wiped her sweat away and stared at me again.

"You.."

Amber was still panting hard. She stood up again and pointed her finger at me.

"What have you done to me."

I took a step back carefully while Amber was limping, still clutching her head. I prayed to god out here to send help as soon as possible, because with her glare only, I knew I was in a really big trouble.

"Krys.."

She tapped her forehead a couple of times and smiled with a menacing look on her face.

"You have messed me up. Here."

She tapped her forehead again and walked closer. I walked away slowly, and before I noticed it, I was already trapped again between Amber and a car behind me. Shiver shot through my spine. Amber stared at me with those bloodlust eyes.

"You have messed with the wrong mind.."

"KYAAA!!"

Amber yanked my hair and pulled me up. She observed me and she looked like She was undressing me with her gaze. It was so painful because Amber did it forcefully.

SLAP!

"What have you done to Amber?"

SLAP!

"What have YOU done to her to change her like this."

SLAP!

"ANSWER ME!"

"HYUNG NO!"

BRUGH!!

Suddenly Ten jumped out of nowhere and kicked Amber on her chest. Amber flew a few feet away and Landed on the hard concrete ground. There was Kris, Jackson and Coach Choi following behind.

"What happened to your face, Noona?!" Ten checked my swollen cheeks after Amber's slaps and took out a cloth to wipe the blood. I flinched everytime he dab the cloth on my swollen face and he was pained to see me like this.

"HYUNG DID THIS TO YOU?!" Jackson turned around and clenched his fist. He rolled his jacket up and walked to her in anger.

"CAP!" Amber looked up and smirked again. Jackson clenched her collar and forced her to stand up. He already lifted his fist and was ready to land it on Amber's face.

"No Jackson! That's not Amber!"

Amber halt his punch and pushed him off of her. He fell with a loud thud and Coach Choi ran to him. After checking he's okay, he came face to face with Amber.

"AMBER! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!"

Now it was Coach Choi's turn to grab her collar. Amber laughed darkly, but slowly it turned into a loud synical and maniac laughter. Coach Choi and the boys realized something was wrong and slowly retreated and created a safe distance between them and Amber.