Chapter 14

"Frog face sunbae?"

Minho Oppa looked at Amber questioningly. But his eyes immediately traveled to her black armband. Minho Oppa smirked, "So you're the new captain, huh?"

Amber only nodded, her face turned into a frown and her body tensed. I think she can sense something off about him. They're engaged in staredown and Minho Oppa also has the same reaction to Amber.

I tapped her tensed shoulder and it relaxed under my touch. She stared at me with the I-don't-like-this-guy look.

"What are you doing here, Minho Oppa?"

"I was planning to take you home like the old days, but this Llama face ruined my plan."

"What did YOU just say?" Amber glared at Minho Oppa. Unlike the other, Minho Oppa didn't flinch at all from her glare. Instead, he glared back and stood straight to show her his almighty and pressuring figure.

"I'm sorry Oppa, but I'm planning to walk home alone. It's not that dark yet, so I'll be okay."

"But Soo Jung - "

"Oh come on, frog face. She already said what she wants." Amber interupted while rolling her eyes.

Minho Oppa took a step back, it's his first time someone talked back to him. His glare got intensed and he clenched his fist. "I'm your senior, Llama face! How dare you talk back to me. Don't you know who I am?"

Amber only looked at him with an unamused face. "Do I need to know?"

His eyes widened and he clenched his teeth now. His body trembled with his anger boiling up. He pointed at her armband with his trembling finger, "I was the Captain before you! I am Minho 'The Commander' Choi ! Don't you know me?!"

"Nope."

"You WERE the captain, but I AM the captain. So? Let's go home, Krystal." Amber continued as she grabbed my arm to take me away from Minho Oppa.

Amber dragged me and left the trembling Minho Oppa alone. Minho Oppa was clearly furious a while ago. While Amber, maybe that glare and staredown were only a bluff. Her face relaxed and kept walking beside me.

"YOU!! STOP!"

We stopped and turned around to see the furious Minho Oppa pointed at us, or more to Amber. Amber folded her arms in front of her chest and waited for him, her face said she doesn't want to deal with him anymore with that bored look.

"1 on 1. Right now. The winner gets to walk Soojung home." Minho Oppa smirked. Maybe he really thought he could win from Amber, but after I watched her play this afternoon, I think it'll be really difficult to beat her, even with Minho Oppa's strength.

"Naah, bro. Too tired. Besides, you can't treat a lady like somekind of trophy, you frog face jerk. That's so rude and not a gentlemen act. Tsk. Shame on YOU, Captain." Amber clicked her tounge and walked away after raising her hand as a sign of goodbye to Minho Oppa.

"Hey Amber, you really don't know him?" She glanced at me and shook her head, "Nope, I know him as the Frog face sunbae. But he's a jerk for treating you like a trophy."

"He was the Student Council president?! And the captain before you?!" My voice got a bit higher, but still not loud enough for Minho Oppa to hear it.

Amber only chuckled and glanced at me again, "so what? He's the past. I'm the captain now and you're the president. There's nothing he can do now anyway. And about my blazer, wash it first before you give it back to me. Ok?"

We stopped at a bust stop and a bus came in front of us. She got on the bus after we bid goobyes. I sat alone and thank god the bus came and I quickly stepped in and sat on the available seat.