Chapter 1

"Shit...Shit...Shit!"

I took the wrong bus and now I'm late!
Waaaaaa!!

This is the first day of school year and this already happened?! I will miss the opening ceremony!

"Make way! Make way!" I pushed the crowd on the sidewalk and continued my sprint to the school. I ran as fast as I could, ignoring the angry mob behind me, who now start to say bad words to me. Well, this ain't the girl who gives a damn. *hair flip*

"Huf...Huf...I-ha...should...have joined..the..t-rack team!" I said barely catching my breath.

I took a deep breath and glanced at my wrist watch, I'm already ten minutes late. I will surely end up in the principal's office today.

God damn it! Why does our school have to be in top of this hill?! Why don't they build it in a flat area, like the beach or...the woods..or some normal flat or something?! But thank god they have  this not-so-short skirt uniform so it's a hell lot easier to run.

My backpack rocked side to side and it started to pain my back. Urghh..

Suddenly an idea popped in my head. I took out my phone and called Seohyun, my vice-president.

"Soojung?! Where the hell do you think you are?! You are late! You will be in a looot trouble, missy" Seohyun said over the phone with her sassy voice.

"Yeah, Yeah, cover the opening speech for me will ya? Just take the script from my desk and you'll be good."

"What?! Hell no! Get your ass over here and do your God damn speech!"

"No time to talk! Please Seohyun-ah! I love you! Muah."

"What?! He-" I hung up the phone and placed it inside my pocket again.

I kneeled on the pavement road. I took of my blazer and tied it around my waist, messily tied my hair with a ribbon and start running again. You can do this, Jung!

The pavement way to my school is decorated with cherry blossom trees lined up on both sides of the road neatly with a small clean river beneath it. I kept my pace and looked up.

Well...at least it's spring now and today's weather is good.

The wind blew softly and shook the trees, releasing the pink petals free into the air. It's really a breath-taking view and everything seems to be in a slow motion and the air filled with the smell of cherry blossom. Beautiful...

Ah! That's the gate! Finally I- huh? Who's that?

I ran faster to the gate and saw a blonde guy sitting on top of the gate, and...he's sleeping...I guess he fell asleep after climbing the gate...But how???

"Hey, excuse me! Hey!" I tried to wake him up by shaking the gate and make it to move. His body shook a bit and he's still in deep sleep. I've never seen this guy before. His bag covered his face and I can't see his face clearly.

"Hey! You there! Wake up!" I yelled and tried to shake the gate again, but still, that guy didn't even move an inch from his place. Apparently the shaking moved his head and it fell backwards and now I can see his face.

My breath hitched when I saw his face.

Perfect blonde hair, Sharp jawline, high nose, Perfect red plump lips, rosy pink cheeks, with cherry blossom petals floating in the air, he looks like something out of a fairy tale...

The wind blew softly and his hair swayed together with the wind in a beautiful movement. His blonde hair shone under the soft sunlight creating some golden streak on his hair. The view before me was simply breath-taking.

I felt a sudden rush of warmth on my chest and my cheeks.

Dugeum... Dugeum... Degeum...

Who are you?