Chapter 31

When we finally got to school everyone was waiting for us. They were cheering and yelling our names as we passed through the halls. It felt so good to win that tournament, I felt so proud of the guys. They all did their best.

The happiness only lasted for a while for me though. I felt something was wrong with Krystal since the day we won.

She kept telling me that she was happy for me and everything but I know she's hiding something. I just don't know what that is.

That day something weird happened too. When I went out the locker rooms i found Minah waiting for me. I knew she was there but I could've never guessed what she did.

She confessed to me.

I was so surprised as she told me that she felt that way for a while. I was about to tell her that I like someone else as she kissed me all of a sudden, making me hit the wall.

I pushed her back and she finally stoped kissing me. But she didn't let me talk though, she just told me to think my answer and left.

Just like that.

It's been days already but I can't get Krystal to tell me what's wrong. Every time I ask she changes the subject. I can't stand it anymore, I need to know what's wrong.

______________

I was getting ready for school as I got a message from Amber saying she wanted to talk about something.

I've been avoiding her questions because I don't want her to know I saw her and Minah kissing.

Every time I remember it my heart hurts. I know I like Amber. I just... need some time.

As I reached the school's gate, I saw Kai coming towards me. He grinned and winked at me, as always. I just rolled my eyes and continued walking.

"Hello beautiful" he said standing in front of me with his friends by his side.

"I need to get to class" I said hoping he would get out of my way.

"Woah, what's the hurry?" He said as he grabbed my hand. I tried pulling it but he's too strong.

"Let me go, Kai" I said, wishing Amber was here to help me.

"Class can wait don't worry"

"Let me go!" I yelled at him as I pulled my hand.

"Don't you hear? Let her go." I heard a voice behind them. They turned around to see the owner of the voice.

Amber!! I'm so glad she's here!

She was standing with her hands in her pockets, glaring at Kai.

"Or do you want another lesson?" She asked grinning at him.

I saw Kai gulp a little at that but quickly covered his fear with a laugh.

"Relax Captain, we were about to leave" he said as he let me go. He started walking inside the school with his friends behind him. As he passed by Amber, who was still glaring at him with a murderous look on her face, he pushed her with his shoulder and kept walking without turning back but Amber barely moved.

She turned her attention to me and came closer.

"Are you okay?" She asked as she grabbed my hand.

"I'm fine, thanks for helping me" I said, smiling to her.

"My pleasure, princess." She said smiling at me, I love it when she calls me that.

"Can we... can we talk about something?" She asked, breaking the small silence. "It's important" she added. I already know what she wants to talk about.