Chapter 8

I stared at her with a blank face.

I don't really know how I should react to the news. Part of me went on euphoria for not spending my entire year with that creature, but deep down, I felt something unfamiliar. I feel.. sad.. But why??

She bowed for the last time and left the class. She glanced at me, and smiled before closing the door behind her.

"Well, you guys already know me, right?" Mr. Shim asked the class. The class replied with an unenergetic choir of 'yeah'. Mr. Shim smiled weakly and stood up from his chair, "so, let's get start to the lesson, shall we?"

Mr. Shim tried to bring up the class's mood with his charming smile.

Soon the class fell into a silence. As we began to concentrate, it was interrupted by the loud cheer from the class beside us, no other than the freaking 2 - C who got a freaking Amber Liu in their class. Lucky people..

I slumped on my table and listened the clock tick away. Before I realized it, I already fell asleep..

Huh??

I woke up in the hallway, right on the place where we did our punishment. I turned to my side, and I saw the one and only Amber stood next to me.

Suddenly, all the girls from the next class grabbed her and dragged her slowly, and slowly she was being dragged away from me into their class. NO ONE CAN TAKE HER FROM ME! I was fuming mad for unknown reason, and walked to them while rolling my sleeve, I dragged her back to me and spat,

"SCREW OFF, BITCHES!"

TAK!

"Ouch!" I felt something small and hard hit my head, and it hurt! I rubbed my head and the class was looking at me.

"MISS JUNG! WAKE UP" Mr. Shim shouted from in front of the class. I realized the chalk in his hand is missing, so that was a chalk? No wonder it hurts a lot.

"Yes Mr. Shim?"

"Why are you sleeping in my class, AND cursed at me?" He asked as he slowly walked to my desk.

With every step he takes, my heart started to beat faster, not because that fuzzy feeling in my stomach, but because now, the devil himself is right in front of me.

He stood like a tall tower in front of me, with his hand behind his body and he looked at me with his piercing glare. I felt so small and helpless in front of the tall Mr. Shim.

I opened my mouth to start talking, but he raised his hand to stop me from explaining.

"Stand up." He ordered with his scary flat voice. I immediately stood up and looked up to met his gaze. One of his arm reached out to me, I thought he was going to pat my head..

But instead..

He pulled my ear.

HARD.

"Ouch! Mr. Shim! That hurts! Ow!" He dragged me out of the class while the other had their jaw dropped, seeing the 'president' got dragged out, by one of the nicest teacher at school who turned out to be the devil when he's mad. My reputation... Huhuhu..

He finally let go of my ear and I rubbed it. He dragged me outside of the class and he had his arm folded in front of his chest. He still glared at me, "Now you stand here until my class's over and think about what you've done. Got it" I only nodded and lowered my head.

He walked inside the class and start the class again. I stared inside and most of the class stiffled their laughter and gave me a 'fighting' arm gesture. I felt a smile crept on my face with all their gesture.

Eventhough I hardly remember their name, but they're the best classmate I ever have.

The girl in front of my desk raised her book and told me to read it,

Huh what's that?

I read the sign slowly because it's hard to read it from this distance, "I.. Will.. Take.. Notes.. For.. You"

I smiled gratefully and nodded my head. She just grinned and raised her thumb.

"MISS JUNG!" I literally jumped from my place when I heard Mr. Shim thunderous voice.

"Yes Mr. Shim!" I immediately looked away and stood straight. Soon the class erupted in a loud laughter. Mr. Shim calmed them down and continued the class

I can't remember her name.. Hmm..

Was it Minah?

Is it Park Minah?

Jung Minah? Shit, why can't I remember her name?! As I was still in deep thought, a certain someone walked to me,

"What are you doing here, Soojung?"

I looked at the visitor and my eyes widened when I realize who it is.

Dugeun..

Dugeun..

Dugeun..