Chapter 32

Amber's POV

"So, are you together yet?" Henry asked curiously as he turned his attention to me.

We were currently eating ramen on his shop, he took a little break to make me some company. I came here after taking Krystal home, it's kind of a habit we have now, and I really enjoy it.

"What?" I responded, taking another spoonful of ramen to my mouth.

"Come on, you know. You and that girl you brought here the other day. What's her name?"

"Krystal?"

"Yeah! Krystal, right. Are you together now?" He asked, as he chewed on his food.

"I wish we were" I said as I looked down. It made me feel a little sad, but I also wondered what she's waiting for. She already told me she liked me too, what could she be waiting for?

Is it... Minho maybe? He likes her as much as I do, maybe she likes him too. I don't know, but whatever it is... I'll just wait for her.

"Hey, Amber!" Henry snapped his fingers in front of me.

"Sorry" was all I answered. Still a little lost in my own thoughts.

"Don't over think it" he said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"She'll come around, eventually" he continued as he smiled at me.

"Yeah, you're right"

I tried not to think about it for the rest of the time I was with Henry.

As I was walking home, i got a message from Minho. It's been a while since I saw him, we've both been busy with school.

He asked if I could come over to the park near my house, as I was about to answer back that I had to go help my parents he sent another message.

I chill ran through my body as I read it:

"We need to talk about something important. It's about Krystal."

I gulped and started to wonder what he would want to tell me about her.

I answered him and started running as fast as I could to the park.

Minho' s POV

I haven't slept in days thinking about what happened. At first I couldn't accept it, I really like Soojung. I've liked her for a really long time and I was starting to think she felt the same, but with the things that happened... I... i think letting her go is the best.

I messaged Amber and told her to meet me at the park, even though I'll let Krystal stay with Amber, I still want to make sure she'll take care of her.

Amber and I became really good friends, and I know she's a great person. I just hope they can be happy.

I was sitting on a bench lost in my thoughts as I saw Amber coming closer.

- Flashback -

Okay Minho, you'll be fine don't worry. You've done it before, you can do it again today.

Who knows? Maybe this time she'll say yes.

But...

What if she says no again?

I can't do it! No! I can! Come on Minho!

I was on my way to surprise Krystal, I wanted to walk her home and confess... again.