Chapter 17

"Kim Jong In right? I'm Amber Liu." She gripped his hand harder and he groaned in pain again. "I already know that! What do you want from me?!" He groaned in pain and it sounds like he was being tortured, with a single hand, by Amber Liu.

"You know she's my friend, right. If you hurt her, I'll make sure your death looks like an accident." Amber smiled darkly as she glared to the kneeling guy. Kai trembled and tried to stand up. Amber let him stand but still hasn't let go of her grip.

"Die!"

BUGH!

Kai punched Amber on her face hard and she took a few steps back. I could see blood already coming out from her lips, but she still kept her face flat. She stood still and waiting for Kai's next action. Kai ran to her and flunged another punch. She dodged it and slapped his face hard. "Apologize, Kim Jong In." Amber said as she put stress on each word.

Kai only smirked and readied himself to fight. He spat blood on the floor, "Hah! Show me your best, Captain." He said in mockery tone.

Amber turned around to face the crowd, "Please don't report this. I'll finish this guy and you all can pretend like it's nothing." The crowd only nodded in fear and took a step back. Tiffany guided the injured Taeyeon to the infirmary. After they left, a junior ran to the door and locked it from inside. There's no way out now.

"I'm right here!" Kai jumped on Amber and choked her with his arm. She didn't show any emotion and just rolled her eyes.

BLAGH!

Amber threw him away and slammed him on the wall. She ran and quickly kicked his abdomen. He's lucky he escaped right the moment before her feet touched him. His eyes widened and he has a deadly smirk on his face. He really looks like somekind of maniac on the loose. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fist as he trembled in rage.

"Do you wanna play with me, Kim?" Amber asked as she turned back to face Kai. She finally showed an emotion, but that one was even scarier than the flat face.

She smirked but at the same time her eyes were wide open. The blush on her face disappeared and her pale face was the only thing left. She had the murderous stare and there's only Kai in her eyes now. Both of them stared at each other and we all can see the bloodlust in their eyes.

The showdown between 'The Psychopath' vs 'The Maniac'

He licked his lips and punched Amber on her stomach. She got pushed backward but quickly recovered and landed a punch on his nose. "Argghhhh!!" He held his nose as he groaned in pain once again.

Amber came again and slapped his hand away from his nose. "Awww.. Look at that.. Looks good on you." She pushed him on the wall and chocked him. She traced his jawline to his nose with her finger tips, "Let me add some more." She landed another punch and Kai fell on the ground with a bloody nose.

Amber's hands were covered in Kai's blood. She wiped it on her clothes and ready to fight again. Kai stood up and wiped his blood with his sleeve. He was gasping for air and bloods trickled from his temple. There were lots of blood stains on his shirt during this fight.

"Come here, boy." Amber motioned him to come with her fingers. Kai ran and lauched his punch to hit her face. But Amber managed to catch his hand and kicked his knees from behind. In a swift, he's already on his knees again but this time his hands were held on top of his head. He tried to break free, but it was useless under Amber's grip.

"APOLOGIZE!" Amber yelled at him. He glared at me with those dark eyes. He evil grinned and chuckled, "You can't beat me that easily." Kai elbowed Amber on her abdomen and she released him.