Chapter 1

*Ali's (Allison) POV*

And the winner is...........Jessica Baker!!!!!!

I knew she was going to win the X-Factor. I only entered a video as a dare. Next thing I know, I'm driving 2 hours away for an actual audition. I couldn't even believe I made it that far! Let me introduce myself, I'm Allison Parker. But everyone calls me Ali. I love singing,shopping, and one direction! I'm a huge directioner! People see me and automatically think I'm super girly. But no, I love burping, farting, and I'm not afraid to mess up and outfit or two if it means I get to have fun! I'm 18 years old. Well, that's me, take it or leave it. I don't change myself to please people.

Hours after all the excitement had died down, I sat alone, front and center, facing the stage. I was mainly sad that I might never see all the friends I made here. I had also gotten pretty close with Simon Cowell. He did train the group I was in.

Out of nowhere, he sat next to me."You are a wonderful singer, Ali."

"Thanks, but I'm just going to go home and go on the internet."

"No, I want you to be the opening act for One Direction on their next tour. You are a great singer and I want to sign you on a label with me, but it would be better for you to start out there." I was too stunned to speak! One Direction? On a daily basis? Yes please!

"I would love to!" I exclaimed.

"Great! We will pay for a plane to pick you up and take you to London in three weeks. I have to go but start packing!" Simon said, as he walked away.

Holy Shit.

That just happened.