Chapter 5 Part 1

I don't have anything to say...btw in Louis's hotel room, their are two beds.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Ali's POV*

I walked over to Louis's room and knocked on the door. "Hey Ali! Come on in! The guys aren't here yet." Louis said. It was a nice hotel room. It had a small kitchen, dining room, living room, and a bedroom and bathroom of course. The TV was on quietly. "You can go into the bedroom if you want. That's where we are going to watch some movies." Louis said, gesturing to a closed door. I opened it and three people in masks jumped out and scared the hell out of me!!! I fell on the floor screaming before Liam, Zayn, And Niall took their masks off and fell on the floor themselves laughing so hard. My heart was pounding and I was about to pee my pants when I stood up.

"That was not funny! I could have died!" I protested. They didn't listen, of course.

"S-sorry, b- but that w-as h-hil-hilarious!!" Said Louis, gasping for air. "Y-you can sit d-down on th-the bed if you wa-want." I huffed, and sat down on the closest bed. Out of nowhere, Harry popped out from the other side of the bed with a mask on and scared me so bad I fell off the side of the bed and landed on my elbow.

 "OW!" I yelled. Of course they just laughed. They may or may not have all peed themselves a little. Then I realized how ridiculous I must have looked and I started giggling. Which, of course, turned into a full blown, completely red , tears streaming down my face, laughing silently while clapping my hands like a retarded seal. This was going on for about 20 minutes before we finally stopped laughing.

Louis turned on the TV and started looking for a movie to watch. We were going through the movies when I saw one of my favorites! "WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOUR EXPECTING!" I yelled. They all jumped, looking startled. lol. They deserve that for scaring me.

"Holy fuck! Why did you have to fucking scream that? You gave me a damn heart attack!" Harry said, while putting a hand to his chest.

"I love that movie." I giggled. "Pleasepleasepleaseple-"

"Fine! I don't want to try to find another movie so let's just watch this." Louis said. Roar. Someone's in a bad mood.

"But we don't have any snacks!" Niall whined. It's like he spoke the words straight from my heart.

"Yeah, you can't expect me to last a whole movie without food." I said.

"Okay, how about you and Niall go down and get snacks then since you guys both need food." Liam said.

"Kk. Yay food! Let's go Ali!" Niall said. Okay he loves food. We started walking down the hotel hallway and it was silent. Not like cute not weird silence, but awkward what am I supposed to say silence. I decided to start singing.

Makin' my way downtown

Walking fast

Faces pass

And I'm Homebound

I guess Niall felt the need to start singing as well. Which turned into running down the halls scream-singing. Just because.

STARING BLANKLY AHEAD

JUST MAKING MY WAY

MAKING MY WAY

THROUGH THE CROWD

AND I NEED YOU

AND I MISS YOU

AND NOW I WONDER

IF I COULD FALL

INTO THE SKY

DO YOU THINK TIME

WOULD PASS ME BY

'CAUSE, YOU KNOW I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES

JUST TO SEE YOUR FACE, TONIGHT

By that time, we had gotten to the elevator. I was surprised he knew the lyrics. We clicked the button and walked on. It was empty. I started humming Bad, By the Cab. And, of course he started singing the chorus:

Cause I want it bad, I want a bad, bad, baby yeah

I want a love that's crazy, yeah

I wanna fight

I wanna rock and roll and party all night, yeah

I WANT IT BAD, I WANT A BAD GIRL, BABY BAAAA-

The elevator opened in the middle of his really loud verse. I just stood there, with my mouth open, while everyone was staring at us. "Hop on." Niall said bending down. I immediately jumped on his back and he started running away yelling, "NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS GO ON WITH YOUR BUSINESS!" I was just laughing and holding for dear life. Damn this boy runs fast. We got to the snack section I ran around looking for delicious food. We filled a bag of snacks for each of the boys, plus us. We bought about $50 worth of snacks. Apparently Niall told Louis he would pay for the snacks or whatever so we bought those and skipped over to the elevator. When the door closed, out of nowhere, I collapsed on the floor laughing. I don't even know why. I think just because of me getting scared earlier, scream-singing through the hotel halls, jumping on Niall Horan's back, and I guess just how carefree my life is now considered to how it used to be. We skipped back to the room and threw all the snacks on one of the beds.

"Okay, so each of you has a bag. So here's Liam, Zayn, Harry, Niall, Louis, and me." I said, while haning the boys their bags.

"I guess three of us to a bed, then. I TOTALLY CALL ALI!!!" Louis yelled. I laughed. I could tell he was going to be like a brother to me by the time the tour is over. We all got settled in. In the first bed was Louis, me, then Niall. In the other bed, Zayn, Harry, and Liam cuddled together, munching on snacks. I started the movie. About 3 quarters of the way through, Louis fell asleep and turned over, snoring lightly. OMG. I'm currently in a bed. Next to Niall Horan. Trying not to fangirl. Just stuff your mouth with food. Don't fangirl. All of the sudden, the air kicked in. Brrrr. I shivered.

"Are you cold, love?" Niall whispered. I nodded my head. He put his arm around my shoulder and I leaned into him. FANGIRL.