Chapter 2

Just so you know, this is a Niall Horan fanfic. umm yeah. and i have no real updating schedule. i luhh you soo mush.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*3 weeks later* *Ali's POV*

I can't believe it. I'm actually boarding a private plane that Simon got so I could go to London to tour with One Direction! This doesn't even seem real. I wonder if the boys are snobby in real life. The tour is a year long. I wonder if Ni, I mean, All the boys will get along with me. I do have a strong personality, and I get along with people really fast, usually. Unless their snobby assholes, then I'm sure we will get along fine.

*however long a flight is from Cali to London*

"Hi! I'm your manager, Kelly. Simon hired me. I will take care of the tour  and all the sets and everything." someone said to me, as soon as I got off the plane.

"Oh, um, nice to meet you." I wasn't sure what to say to this near stranger.

"We have to get to the stage so you can meet the boys really fast, then we have a meeting with management, then-"

"Ok, woah, ok. Lots to do but I just got here is there any way I can go sight-seeing or something?" I asked as politely as I could. I wasn't sure how much I liked my manager.

"Sorry sweetie, not for a few days."

"Great" I spent the rest of the trip "listening" to Kelly talk about herself. I usually pay attention to people but I was not in the mood. I couldn't sleep the whole flight and I just wanted to sleep.

All of the sudden the car stopped. I hopped out and ran inside the giant building. I saw a group of guys standing around talking on a huge stage.ONE DIRECTION!Other people were running around, and no one noticed me walk up to them. "Hi, um, I'm Ali, I'm going to be opening for you guys for this next year. Um, uh, I was on the X-factor. I got second place. So, um yeah, and, uh your One Direction of course!" I had all this confidence that slowly left me while saying that to them. They probably think I'm freak.Jeez way to make a good first impression Ali.

*Niall's POV*

Holy crap. The boys and I were just discussing the tour when this gorgeous brunnette ran up to us. She introduced herself rather nervously. I just can't stop staring at her. I feel like she may be my princess.

"Well hi, I'm Louis!" Louis shouted. "And that's Haz, Niallers, LiLi, and Mal Mal"

"Mal Mal, really?" Zayn said. They all shook hands and finallly I shook her hand while staring in her green eyes.

"Hey Niallers." Ali giggled.

"Hey Ali, I-"

"ALI! WHERE ARE YOU? GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE WE NEED TO GO!"

"Oops sorry! I have to go to a meeting but hopefully we can talk more later. Byeeee!" Ali said. The boys mumbled goodbyes and went into their own conversations, while I watched her walk over to some lady who looked like she could have steam come out of her ears.

"Where have you been?! We  need to go!" angry lady said.

"Jeez, I was introducing myself."

"Well we have to go!" I heard Ali sigh.

"You suck." I heard her say as she walked out the door. I chuckled quietly. I hope I see more of her soon.