Chapter 4 Part 1

Thanks for reading! shoutout to sarah (inspiredcats) cuz she rox my sox. yah. I luhh  you sooo mushhhh--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Zayn's POV* (while Ali was changing)

I can't believe it. I can tell from the giddy look on his face. He's in love with Ali. I mean she seems chill, but we barely know her. And he always tells me when he likes a girl. I have to admit though, she is pretty. But, Niall and I definetly need to have a talk.

"Niall!" I yelled.

"Hey guys, I'm back!" Ali said.

Damn it.

*Niall's POV*

She looks gorgeous. She doesn't need any makeup and I'm so glad she took it all off. I need to stop thinking about her though. I barely know anything about her. I have an idea. She was talking with Liam about the tour, I think. I pulled Louis to the back of the group.

"Hey, will you do me a favor?" I whispered.

"Depends. What do you want me to do?"

"Host a little get together in your hotel room so I can get to know Ali better. Like a sleepover or something. Whatever she's comfortable with. Please?"

"Ooh!! You like her don't you? Well sure but you are buying snacks!"

"Sure!" I watched him walk up to Ali and start talking to her. Maybe it's time to tell Zayn. No, I can't let him find something wrong with Ali. Not this time.

*Louis' POV*

I TOTALLY CALLED IT!! I COULD TELL BY THE LOOK ON HIS FACE!! YES! FINALLY!! WOOHOO!! GO NIALL!!! HE FOUND LOVE!! Oh shit. It's up to me to make sure this relationship doesn't fail!! Come on BooBear, U got dis.

"Oh, hey Ali. We haven't really talked much. I was wondering if you wanted to come over and spend the night in my hotel room with all the guys so we can get to know you better and you can get to know us." Nice Lou. Off to a good start. You got this.

"Yeah sure sounds fun! What time should I come over?" Ali said.

YES!! YOU GOT HER! THIS IS NIALL'S CHANCE! YOU SCORE LOU!

"Oh, uh I will text you. Let me put my number in your phone."

*Ali's POV*

Ok this is not happening. Louis Tomlinson just invited me to spend the night at his hotel room with all the boys!! And, he's putting his number in my phone!!

Louis handed me my phone back. I was scrolling down when I saw Harry Styles. No way. He did not. No, he did. I HAVE ALL OF ONE DIRECTION'S PHONE NUMBERS!! Ok fangirling on the inside!!! I texted all of them so they knew it was me.

To: Niall, Harry, Liam, Zayn, And Louis

From:Ali

Hai guys! Louis gave me your #s so this is mine!

To: Ali

From: Zayn

Hii. kewl I will save this

To:Ali

From:Louis

I KNOW OMGEE WE R ALMOST TO NANDOS I <33333 NANDOS

tO:Ali

From:Liam

okee:)

To: Ali

From: Harry

txt me anytime love;)

To: Ali

From: Niall

thanx. we shood talk. just the 2 of us. x. Niallers