Chapter 7

Killian's POV

I saw the news about the plane crash and I called Milah like crazy. She hasnt answered and I was freaking out.

"Daddy when will Mommy be home?" Keith asks me.

"Im not sure son. Hey why dont you go upstairs and get ready for bed." I say.

"Okay Daddy." He says and walked upstairs.

Then I got a unknown call and that cant be good. I answered it and it was bad. Milah was in that crash and she is gone.

"Killian? You in here?" Liam asks walking into the house.

"Yeah." I say.

"Dude why are you in the dark?" He asks.

"Just go check on Keith. I want to be alone." I say.

"Okay. When your ready to talk tell me." He says and goes upstairs.

Emma's POV

"Chels it would seem that Milah was in that crash. Maybe you should go to your dad's tomorrow." I say.

"Are you sure mom? I mean you have been going through this tough thing to." She says.

"I know,but your dad will need you. I'll be okay. I think I'll be fine. My pain is gone and I will be okay." I tell her.

"Okay Mom." She says.

Chelsea's POV

After school today I'll be going to my dad's house because my mom is right he will need me right now just as she did about two weeks ago.

"Chelsea I heard about Milah Im sorry." Ben says.

"Yeah its okay." I say.

"Hey Chelsea after school wanna hang out?" Reese asks.

"She cant her family is going through things." Ben says.

"Oh shut up you. I know her family is going through things and I want to help her." Reese says.

"Oh please we all know what you want to do." Ben says.

"Okay thats enough you two. Ben I know you trying to protect me, but I can speak for myself and Reese I cant Im going to be with my dad tonight he needs me right now." I say and walked away from them.

After school I saw my mom's car outside the local bar and when I got to my dad's he was drinking a bottle of rum and from the looks of it both of my parents are getting over their pain by drinking the pain away. I think theres another way to handle this, but I cant make their choices for them.