Chapter 21

Chelsea's POV

"Chelsea, its sad that you ended up like your mom." David Nolan says.

I just ignore him and walked past him. I rather see my dad then worry about what those assholes think.

"Dad." I say walking into his hospital room.

"Hey what took you soon long?" My mom asks.

"Your parents stops me." I tell her.

"What? What did they want?" She asks.

"I really dont know,but they did say that its sad that I ended up like you." I say.

"This is stupid. I need to talk to them." She says.

Emma's POV

I walked to where my parents where. When I saw them I was pissed off.

"Emma, hey." My mom says.

"Look Im not here to play nice the fact that you guys are being rude to my daughter. I dont want you two not to talk bad about her." I tell her.

"Look we heard that your daughter is doing the same thing that you did." My dad says.

"Thats really not your business this is my child and Im not going to do to her what you did to me." I tell them.

"Emma, we just wanted what was best for you." My dad says.

"Whats best for me! Whats best for me! You told to abort her. Well leaving the two of you was one of the best ideas you ever made." I say to him.

"Emma, dont talk to me like that." He says.

"Your not the boss of me anymore. Im an adult and I support my pregnant daughter. I wont leave her or tell her to get out of the house. Why because Im a good mother, but you would never know that because you kicked me out. Now leave my daughter alone." I say.

"Emma.." My mom says.

"Safe it." I say.

I went back to the hospital and Killian was still in the bed. Chelsea and Killian were just talking about all this pregnancy thing and I couldnt be happier knowing that he and I were there for Chelsea. I wont let her down the way mine let me down.