Chapter 2: Meeting the Crew

"So you're Brady right?" We were driving away from the Orphanage.

"Yeah. And you 2 are Adam and Tyler?" I sat there staring out the window.

"Yeah. I'm Adam. I'll be your new Dad. Tyler's kinda like your Godfather thing."

I guess they aren't dating. Just friends

"Adam I think he thinks we're dating." Tyler turned around in his seat. "We're not dating, or brothers, I'm just Adams good friend. Dawn would've came, but she's out with Quintin." Remember before they broke up!

"Oh ok. So where are we going?" I didn't recognize this neigborhood, but then again I haven't been Seattle for awhile. In this story, they all live in Washington. Deal with it!

"We're going to Adams place." Tyler said. "I'll help you move in."

"Oh ok. I don't have many things. Just sayin."

"Oh then Dawn will defiantly have to take you shopping!" Adam laughed. "We're here." We pulled up to a big blue house, I know nothing about Sky's place, so I'll just make stuff up. with tons of windows.

"Wow. You have a nice house." I gapped at the giant house.

"Thanks. It was my Mom's, but she moved out, so I took the house. Now lets get your bags." Adam stopped the car, and we all got out. Tyler went in the back and grabbed my bags, while Adam led me to the front door. "Ready to see your new house?"

"YEAH! Lets go!" Adam opened the door, and a whole bunch of people jumped out.

"WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOUSE!" They all screamed.

"Whoah!" I jumped back, crashing into Adam. "Does this happen a lot?"

"Not really." Adam grinned. "But we did want to make today special!"

"Who are all these people? Your brothers? Your cousins?"

"Nah, this is Team Crafted. Meet Mitch, Jerome, Ian-"(Is that Ssundee's real name? If not please tell me what it is!)

"DAWN AND QUINTIN!" Some random lady bursted in from the back door, with a guy, who was probably named Quintin.

"And Jason." Adam continued.

"Hey dood I'm Mitch!" Mitch was a guy. With brown hair and stuff.

Really? Brown hair and stuff?

Thats the best I got.

Whatever.

"Hi. I'm Brady!"

"I'm Jason!" A guy that kinda looked like Tyler, except his hair was shorter walked up to me. "Let me warn you. Sky is a little crazy!" Jason smiled. "But you'll learn to handle it."

"Who's Sky?"

"Oh its Adams YouTube name." Mitch said.

"Whats yours?" I expected something like MegaMitch, but it was

"BajanCanadian." Mitch said. "Adam's is Skydoesminecraft, Jason's MinecraftUniverse, or TrueMU." Mitch pointed over to a guy standing in a corner. Jerome is ASF Jerome/The Bacca." He pointed to another guy. Man I need to know names! "Ian is Ssundee, Quintin is HuskyMudkipz, and last but not least(I think) Dawn is Dawnables."

"Wow. Thats a lot of names." I tried to recall them all. Mitch: BajanCanadian. Adam:Skydoesminecraft. Jason: TrueMU/MinecraftUniverse. That guy Jerome: ASF Jerome/Bacca. Ian is Ssundee. Quintin is The Mudkip, and Dawn is Dawnables. Wait what about Tyler? "Who's Tyler?"

"I'm Deadlox." Tyler walked over. "Also I got all your stuff in your room. You wanna see?"

"Sure!"

"C'mon then!" I followed Tyler up the stairs, and down the hallway. "This is your room!"

I had a GIANT room, with a TV, and a Xbox!! And a playstation!!!! Plus I had a really cool computer.

"Whoah. My room is EPIC SAUCE!!!!" I danced around and dived onto my nice fluffy bed. This is so much better than the orphanage. "You people are awesome!" I smiled, than I slowly drifted asleep on my epic bed.

******

"TY!! TY DON'T DO DIS!!" I heard Adam scream from downstairs. "TY NO! HERE HAVE SOME BUDDER!!"

What it the heck is going on? And take some butter? Weird.

I got out of my bed and snuck down stairs.

"This has been survival games with Deadlox, I'll see you next time. Bye!"

"So thats a normal video huh?" Adam turned around.

"I see you're awake!" Adam smiled. "Say hi to Ty!"

"Hi Tyler!"

"Mornin Brady!"

"Are you making breakfast?" I looked at the kitchen. "Or am I?"

"Actually Dawn is. She makes the best omlets!"

"Ok. I'll be in my room!" I jogged back up stairs, and to my room. I walked up to the TV "Now lets see. How do I work this thing?"

*******

So omlets were awesome! Better than the orphanage.

They never make omlets there.

Exactly my point.

Anyways, Adam(or Dad now. Man its weird saying that.) helped my operate my Devices, and today Dawn is taking me shopping.

"You wanna go anywhere special?" Dawn asked as we were driving to the mall.

"Not really. Then again I have been in a orphanage most my life, so I haven't gone shopping."

"Okay. I guess we'll need get you caught up on the present then."

"Yep." This is gonna be fun.

_____

Heyyyyyyy doods! Its PartyHusky or DJUnicorn here!! I just wanna welcome your faces to the end of dis chapter! Anyways, I'm gonna need characters for Brady's friends n stuff, so if you wanna be a charecter, just PM me your characters(I spelled it to different ways there :P) and I can like like like LIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKELIKE!!!!!! Sorry. That was weird. Anyways I'm talking to much, so

COMEMNT
VOTE
AND FAN!!!!!

DJUnicorn💎™