Chapter 7: An Eggcelent chapter

*1 week later*

*BEEP BE-*

*slap*

Ugh, why can't I still be suspened. Over my break, I posted a ton of videos, and explored the neighborhood. There wasn't many kids, but there was one girl, Jodie. She saw me wandering around the neighborhood, and she came out wondering what the heck I was up to.

*Flashback*

"Are you lost?" A tall brown haired girl walked up to me.

"Nah, I'm just lookin for a friend."

That made her laugh. "I'm guessing you're new to this neighborhood?"

"Yeah. Kinda. Kinda new to the world."

"Uh are you like a alien, because if you were this would be weird."

"No I'm not. I've just been in a orphanage for most of my life, and there isn't much of the outside world."

"Oh I heard about you." She smiled.

"Oh great what did everyone say?"

"Aren't you SkyDoesMinecraft's kid, and you got suspended for beating up one of the school bullies?"

"Yep. Thats me."

"Wow. So whats your name? I'm Jodie." Jodie stuck her hand out.

"I'm Brady."

*Back to normal time*

So thats how me and Jodie met. Me being random, and Jodie being a nice person. I think I might sit by her today. She seems nice. But not as nice as Sarah. It's getting close to valentine's day, and I've heard that Sarah might her boyfriend, than I can make my moove!

I ate my breakfast, said good bye to Dawn and Adam, packed my bag, and headed out. Guess who was at the bus stop? Dylan and Jodie. And they were talking. To each other.

"C'mon you don't think she'll like it? Her clothes will match her minecraft skin!"

"Thats just lame Dylan. She's your girlfriend, and this is valentines day! Get something cool, like snow girl headphones!"

"Actually thats not a bad idea." Dylan smiled. "Thanks Jodie!"

"Ok hold on a second!" I walked up to Dylan. "You have a girlfriend? But? Who would date you?"

"Her name is Olivia, and thanks."

"Yeah they've been dating for about 6 months now." Jodie replied.

"And you were thinking about getting her a minecraft sweater for valentines? Wow. I think Jodie's idea was better."

"You're not in this!" Dylan snapped.

"Sure he is!" Jodie cheerfully said. "Since he's on my side, than he's in this."

"Ok, before we go any farther, what does Olivia look like? I gots to know!"

Dylan turned to me. "Why?"

"Cuz I need to."

"How about no."

"Fine then I'll have to sit by her, Jodie will tell me where to sit!"

"Oh I will! You mad Dill?"

Dylan sighed. "Whatever. But she won't let you sit by her."

The bus pulled up. "She won't have a choice!"

When the doors opened, I pushed my way in front so that I could get on first. "Jodie what seat?"