Chapter 30: Worst Rap Battle Ever

"Welcome children to server 101! Today we will be learning everything about hosting servers in video games. From Minecraft, to Battle field 4! Everything you need to know about severs will be in this class!" Our teacher was a man who looked in his mid forties. He wore a plaid shirt, brown pants, and a red bow tie. I know bow ties are cool, but not on this guy. He looked like he was trying to be cool.

"Why are we here?" Ashton piped up. "Aren't we suppose to be in a coding class or something? I really want to finish working on my app!"

"Kids these days." The teacher whispered to himself. "The schedule was messed up! You only have coding once a day!" Yay! Coding once a day!

"Okay." Ashton groaned and slouched back into his chair.

"So we're just going to be learning how to host servers?" Ben asked. "Because that seems pretty simple."

The teacher shook his head. "That's what you all think! But do you know plugins?"

About seven kids nodded their heads. "Yep."

"Okay then who here has a server?!" The teacher snapped.

Half the class's hands shot up.

"Fine. Tell me what you servers called!" The teacher walked up to my desk and looked me in the eyes.

"Uhh... BlondeGamer's server...."

"Is it a Minecraft server?" He put his hands on my desk and glared at me. His breathe smelled like coffee, and it wasn't so good.

"Y-y-yeah. BradyGAMES.Me...."

"I see." The teacher walked up to his computer, loaded Minecraft, and typed in my server IP. To make matter worse, he projected his computer screen onto a TV that was hanging on the wall. "Your lobby is okay. What do you think class?"

"I think it's pretty cool!" Lily piped up.

"Yeah me too!" Jessica agreed.

"I think it's better then mine!" Ben smiled.

The teacher sighed. "Fine. Now Brady what does this server do?"

"It hosts tons of Mini Games, there's a cool shop, and I have parkour in the lobby."

The teacher scratched his chin as he explored around the lobby some more. "Now what Mini Games do you have?"

"If you click the compass, then it will tell you!"

The teacher stopped moving and looked at me. "But I asked you."

"Oh."

[Inserted awkward silence here.]

"So are you going to tell me?"

"Oh yeah! Yes I am! I have Survival Games, Splegg, Spleef, Hide-n-seek, Capture the Flag, Ultimate Parkour, TNT Run, factions PvP, and Airship Battle PvP!"

The teacher clicked on the compass and saw all the mini games that I just stated. "Alrighty, who's next?"

******

"Okay, so maybe you kids do have some experience with videogame servers." Emphasis on the some.

"Yeah we do!" Ethan rolled his eyes. "Why else do you think we're here?"

Lydia shrunk back into her chair. "Maybe we want to learn..." She said quietly.

"Dude you're scaring her!" Carl snapped at Ethan.

Ethan just laughed and rolled his eyes. "And you're scaring me."

"Children calm down!" The teacher stood up and started frantically waving his hands in the air. "No fighting! Now that I see we don't need help with servers, then today will be a free time day! I need planing time!"

Everyone cheered, then they all went on their phones. I guess it was time to watch some YouTube!

*****

"Hey you!" Some kid walked up to me and spun me around so I was facing him. "Stay away from Lily! I see the way you're acting towards her!" I tried to hold in my laughter was this guy serious?

"Dude she's just my friend! Plus I have a girlfriend!"

"Don't lie!" The kid growled. "I know you're crushing on her!"

I looked at him and sighed. Some kids just don't understand. "I don't love her. She's all yours."

"Don't act like that man!" He put his hand on my shoulder. What the heck did I do?

"Alright just calm down! She's just a friend, plus I don't think she would wanna date kids like you."

"Oh so you wanna go?!" One of the kids friends walked over and whispered something in his ear. "Let's settle this in a rap battle!"

Dude don't say yes! You can't rap!

"Alrighty then, challenge accepted!"

"Hey Mikey! Drop us a beat!" The kid Mikey started to horribly beatbox.

"Yo! My name is Jerry and I came to say, I'm the sickest rapper from all the way!" That doesn't even make sense! "Yo! Today I came to school this little boy! Because he thinks he can just take my girl toy!" Oh god. "Now listen up Brady, you're really quite shady, so why would anyone wanna date you?! I'm pretty sure everyone just hates you! You're rhymes are probably as bad as your style, so this battle won't last awhile!"

"Now stop!" I stuck my hand out and covered his lips.(With my hand.) "Why you talking style when you have none your self? I mean seriously plaid shirt green pants! You're dressed like a elf! The way you act I think you should be kept on a shelf!"

"Oh that's it little Blonde boy, you think you're so cool because you can play in a pool," What?! Where did he get that from? "Well guess what? You're times are done! You better run, because when I'm done having fun with you, you'll be mashed up like poo poo!" That's it I couldn't hold it anymore. I bursted out laughing, and a couple other kids did the same.

"Really!?" I slapped Jerry's laughing. "I give up! I can't take this!"

Jerry growled and slapped my hand off. "So I win!"

"Actually you both suck!" Ethan walked over. "That was the worst rap battle I have ever heard!"

I nodded. "I can't rap anyways."

"I can tell!"

"Please don't rap again!" Ashton came over laughing.

I grinned. "Oh I defiantly won't!" This day was actually going pretty good for a first day at camp! I met a ton of new kids, made some enemies, and the day isn't even over. And to make things better, Lily came and randomly hugged me for no reason at all. I looked over her shoulder at Jerry, who was sending me a 'I really want to kill you!' look. Instead of doing anything stupid,

I just smirked at him.