Chapter 31: Adam's POV: I'm not your Brah!

It's been about five days since Brady left to NYC for camp. The days he's been there, are brutal here. Dawn just keeps on getting worse! Every small little detail seems to send her into a complete rage! For example, I forgot to close one of the windows in the house at night, so she decided that was a great reason to start freaking out. Right now I'm at home editing a video, and Dawn is at her job. This is the only real peaceful time in the house.

"I'm home!" Dawn burst through the front door with a big grin on her face. She was never as happy as she was now.

"Why are you home so early?"

"They said that I've been doing a splendid job, so I get the rest of the day off!" She skipped around the front room like a five year old girl.

"Why'd you accept it?" Doesn't she get it? You have to work to get money!

"Because I actually want to live my life! Unlike you who decides to spend their life on Minecraft! Speaking of Minecraft, I canceled our internet for this month!"

My face dropped, and I was suddenly filled with rage. "HOW THE HAIL AM I SUPPOSE TO MAKE MONEY!? I CAN'T JUST LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING MY RECRUITS!"

Dawn just sighed and placed her hands on her hips. "You wanna know how you make money? You get a normal job like normal people!"

"I MAKE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FROM MY VIDEOS!"

Instead of agreeing with me, Dawn just frowned. "Well, you can go out and make thousands of dollars from a normal job."

"WHAT IS A NORMAL JOB NOW!? YOU'RS?"

"A normal job is going and working for someone. Not hiding in a house playing Minecraft all day!"

"Well it's paying the bills isn't it? Since it is, WHY DO YOU CARE!"

"I don't know. Here's all I have to say. The wifi's down. Can't change that!" And with that, Dawn turned around and walked back out the door.

******

"So your skill is videogaming?" Mr. Johnson said. I was sitting in a interview room being interviewed for a job at Costco. I hear that they pay $20 a hour!

"Yes it is. I am SkyDoesMinecraft!"

Mr. Johnson just looked at me. "I see. So you spend all of your time playing videogames."

I nodded. "Yes. I know it sounds bad, but I make thousands of dollars per video!"

Mr. Johnson scratched his goatee. "I just don't know if I want someone like you working for me. I don't know if you'll...."

"If I?"

"If you will get the work done, and done in a quality way.",

"Oh I see."

"Do you?"

"Yes. Plus I think if people knew that I was working here, it would bring more customers!"

"Because you're the legendary SkyDoesMinecraft?" Mr. Johnson raised his eyebrow.

I nodded again.

"If you're so great," Emphasis on great. "Then why did you quit your YouTube career?"

"Well.... My ex wife turned off my wifi."

"Why not just get one of your own personal wifi boxes?"

I literally jumped out of my chair. "THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AND THAT IDEA! I'LL SEE YOU NEXT TIME!" I ran out of the room and to the nearest RadioShack.