Chapter 3: Shopping with Dawn

"So you're telling me that guys these days play video games?" We were walking around the mall, when Dawn showed me GameStop.

"Yeah. It's we me and Adam do, except we just play minecraft."

"Doesn't that get boring?" I picked up a game called Grand Theft Auto 5.

"Kind of, and you can get whatever you like."

"Oh ok. Also I was thinking..."

"Uh oh!" Dawn rolled her eyes. "Yes?"

"Can I be a Videogame player like you guys?" I saw this game called Call of Duty: Ghosts. Looks cool.

"Yeah. And we're actually called YouTubers." I think I'll get Grand Theft Auto, and Call of Duty: Ghosts.

"Ok. I wanna be one then!" We walked up to the counter.

"Fine, but you'll need a cool name." Dawn paid for the games, and we left the store.

"Alright I'll think of one.

******

After we left GameStop, we headed to a clothes store to pick up some cool clothes. Along the way we met up with some crazy Dawnables fans.

"OMG EBONY ITS DAWNABLES!!!!" A girl ran over and hugged Dawn. "I AM SUCH A BIG FAN OF YOU AND YOUR BUDDER KING SKY AND ITS SO AWESOME AND YOU ARE THE BEST AND I LOOOOOOVE YOU!!!"

"Whoa calm down there, and thanks. I love all my fans too!" Dawn smiled.

"Aren't you that lady who plays Minecraft?" The girl Ebony said.

"Yes I am."

"I hate minecraft." Ebony said. "I also hate GTA 5." She pointed at my bag.

"Don't be rude Ebony!" The other girl whispered.

"Marry! Do you not remember last year?!"

"I try no to." The girl Marry replied.

"EBONY!! MARRY!! TIME TO GO!!"

"Alright Dylan! Well it was nice meeting you! Stay cool!" The girls ran off.

"Does that happen a lot?"

"Not really." Dawn laughed. "Only when Adam is around! You hungry? Because I'm hungry. Lets go eat!"

"Ok. Seems cool!" We ran of to the food court, where I had a large burger, fries, a large drink and ICE CREAM!!!

Fat!

Shut up

Anways, after we had gone shopping, we headed back to Adams place. Man I can't wait to try my new games! When we got back to the house, I grabbed my stuff and headed inside. Adam wasn't home yet, so I just went straight upstairs, and to the Xbox.

"Time for some Ghosts!" I put the game in the Xbox and started playing. At first the game was really boring, but after about a hour I was really into it. Now I see why kids like to play VideoGames so much.

I was about halfway through one of the levels, when Dawn came up. "Time for dinner! Oh and Adam got you a phone!"

"Alrigthy! I'll be down!" I saved my game and headed downstairs, where Adam was waiting with my new phone!

"So, me and Dawn have been thinking, that you might need a phone..."

"So you got me one??" I looked up at Adam.

"Yeah.. I got you a IPHONE 5!!!"

"YAAAAAY!!!" I took the phone and danced around the house! "WOOOOO I GOT A PHONE!!!"

You do a lot of Dancing.

I KNOW!!! I DANCE WHEN I'M HAPPY!!!!

Weird. Oh don't forget dinner.

Oh yeah. Dinner.

I stopped dancing and faced Adam. "So whats for dinner?"

"I got some hot dogs while I was out. Did you and Dawn go shopping?"

"Yeah. We got clothes and stuff." I sat down in the dinning room. "So can we like eat now?" I rubbed my stomach. "I'm like supah hungry!"

"Sure." Adam hands me a plate. "How many hot dogs?"

Hmm... I haven't had a hot dog in forever, so how about "I'll have two!"

"Alrighty than. Here." Mmmmmmm hot dogs! :3

*********

I was up in my room playing around with my phone, when Dawn walked in. "Brady, we need to talk."

Wait did I do anything wrong? "Um ok." We walked downstairs, and Adam was sitting on the couch waiting for us.

"I was talking with Dawn, and we realized that you still need schooling."

"So are you going to home school me?"

Adam laughed. "No way! We're putting you in a public school."

"Oh." Aw man I thought I wasn't going to have to go to school!

"Yeah. School starts tomorrow. Being the awesome Dad I am, I've already bought you a backpack and everything else that was on the list!"

"Thats... Um great?"

"Anyways, since you'll need to get up early tomorrow, you'll need to get some rest."

"Alrighty then. Good night Mom." I gave Dawn a hug. "Good night Dad." I also gave Adam a hug. "Love you!" I turned around and headed up stairs.

"Love you too!"

______

Soooo, I think that that(XP) was a meh chapter. If you liked it, than please please please please tell mwa!

COMMENT
VOTE
AND FAN!!!!!

DJUnicorn💎™