Chapter 34: I NEED MAH STRARBERRY CONDITONER!

I woke up before Ashton did, so I decided it'd be a good time to call my parents. I grabbed my phone, went to the bathroom, and closed the door behind me.

"Hey mom!"

"Hello there Brady!" I head Dawn's familiar voice on the other line. "So how do you like camp?"

"It's fun," I replied to my mom. "defiantly takes some responsibility. They don't wake you up here."

My mom laughed. "That's how it is in college. On the first week of college, we had 10 people drop out because they couldn't make it to class on time!"

"Wow." I don't think anyone's dropped out from here yet, but I honestly don't know.

"Yep." She popped the 'P' LOL XD "So what exactly are you doing at that camp?"

"Well... Pretty much anything videogame related. When I mean-"

*BANG BANG BANG*

"BRADY!" Ashton shouted from the other side of the bathroom door. "ARE YOU TALKING TO YOURSELF? IF SO GTFO, BECAUSE I GOTTA PEE!"

"Who's that?"

"That's my roommate Ashton. HE CAN BE ANNOYING SOMETIMES! ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M ON THE PHONE!"

Ashton got the hint and left. "I'll just use Caleb's bathroom then. He's nice!"

"Whatever. Anyways here, we code, make servers, Beta test, have tournaments, and play intense P.E. Games, like CTF."

"Capture the Flag?"

"Yep! Yesterday we-"

"DUDE I NEED MAH SOAP! LET ME IN! I CAN'T USE ANYONE ELSE'S SOAP! I MUST HAVE MY STRAWBERRY CONDITIONER! MY HAIR NEEDS IT!"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Brady I'm still on the phone!" My mom piped in. "Just saying!"

"Oh yeah that's right! Sorry Mom! Ashton begone!"

"Fine." I listened for Ashton to close the door, and once he did I continued talking.

"So what's up with dad? I haven't talked to him in a while."

"Yeah..." My mom went silent for a couple of seconds before responding. "Everything's cool!" She said with her happy attitude. "Well I got to go! Love you and bye!"

"Love you to, and bye!" I hung up my phone, and walked back into my room, only to find Lydia and Ben sitting on my bed hand in hand.

"Hi!" Lydia waved, and Ben copied.

"Uh hi?" I did my awkward smile, and slowly shuffled to the door. "So why are you here?"

"We need-"

"Want!" Lydia interrupted.

"-to talk to you!"

I shrugged and sat down and Ashton's bed. "Okay then, talk away!"

"Well we've seen your YouTube videos, and we know that you have a really good relationship with SupahSarahFTW. Can you give us any tips about dating?"

"Yeah please do. Lydia's always telling me that I should surprise her EVERY day. Is that true?"

"Well," I'm not a relationship counselor! What do I say?!