Chapter 35: Bad News

"Brady, I have some bad news." Jessica frowned and started tearing up. "Sarah is moving to Chicago, and she said that... That you couldn't be with her anymore..."

*12 hours earlier*

"Where are you?" I was wandering around the GTA V city looking for the final person so I could just win this game! Sadly this person was hiding like I was. I had just gone to the gun shop and bought a mini gun with maxed ammo. Now all I had to do was find this person!

I was standing on top of a building, when I saw him. I knew it was a him, because it was EmeraldGamer. Ashton. I started firing at him, and he must've seen me, because he ran into a car and started driving away.

"Not today Ashton!" I started firing at his car until the tires blew out, and he had to ran. Unlucky for him he went out on the side facing me, and it was a easy kill. "BOOOYASHAKALAKADINGYRINGITYDOINK!!!!" I jumped out of my chair and started dancing! "POWER MOVES ONLY!!"

****

"Here you go Mr. Dahlburg!" The coding teacher handed me the gift card. "Use it well."

I couldn't help but grin. "Why thank you Mr. Teacher!"

After the tournament was over, I headed to my favorite tree to meet my friends for lunch. Most of them were already there, but Ethan and Lily were nowhere to be seen.

"Look who won the tournament!" Ashton slapped me on the back as I sat down in the shade. "I honestly thought I had that!"

"Dude I'm apart of the power move squad! There's no way!"

"Oh yeah I forgot that you knew Mitch..."

"Dude he's like my unrelated uncle!"

"Sup dudes!" Jessica came over and took a seat on my other side. "Look who's finally Mr. Popular!"

I laughed at her remark. "I've always been like that! But what can I say? I'm a lovable person!" I smirked and she just rolled her eyes.

"What ever you say cool guy!"

"Okay enough with the flirting! It's actually hurting me!"

"Whatever," I punched Ashton's arm. "now where's Ethan and Lily?"

"Last I heard there were at his room!" Ashton winked.

"Actually we were late!" Ethan shoved Ashton into the dirt. "Geez man!"

Above I heard Sam and Caleb laughing, and I couldn't help laugh myself.

"Ethan why you gotta be so violent?" Lily tugged on his shoulder.

"You know you-"

"SHUT UP WITH ALL THE FREAKING LOVEY DOVEY TALK! IF I HEAR ONE MORE FLIRT.... I'LL-"

"Call your mommy?" Now that made everyone laugh. Classic Brady.

"NUUUUUUUUUU!" Ashton threw his apple at me(easily caught it) and he stormed off to the bathroom.

***

"Sup everyone! I'm GamingMonsterHD, and today... I'm joined with BlondeGamer, EmeraldGamer, and Trolleb!"

"Dude why Trolleb?" Ashton asked.

"It's a mix between Caleb and troll!"

"Duh!" I facepalmed.

"Oooh! I get it now!" Ethan started clapping his hands. "Well played!"

Just in case you didn't know, Ethan is GamingMonsterHD, Caleb is Trolleb, Ashton was EmeraldGamer, and I was BlondeGamer. Oh and we were doing a parkour race on Ashton's server.