Chapter 20: Parcore FTW

"MAX WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!" I punched Max's arm as we were walking down the parking lot.

"Ow! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?!" He tried to slap me, but I caught his hand before he could. "JASON HE PUNCHED ME!"

"Max what you did wasn't cool." Jason kept a calm voice. "Brady hasn't seen his friend in months."

"Yeah, well he didn't seem cool! I hate kids like him!" Max wined. "And how come we had to go to a arcade?"

"Because your a wining stuck up wining momma's boy!" I snapped. "You wonder why you have no friends? I think it's because you're rude to everyone you meet!" I think. I went a little to harsh on Max, because he burst into tears.

"Y-y-y-your so mean to me!" He then started bawling his eyes out. Wow. This kid is very sensitive.

"Max, Brady kinda has a point. You were acting really mean today. That's no reason to cry!" Jason calm mode was defiantly about to end. This kid was getting on his nerves.

"Even you Jason!?" Max sobbed. "I thought we were-"

"Hush!" Jason put his finger to his lips. "Lets just ride in silence!" For the rest of the ride, we did exactly that. Just rode in silence. Jason dropped me off at my house, where Gabby, Ariana, and Blake, and John were waiting.

"Eh Brady you wanna play some football?" John walked over to me holding a football.

"Sure, lemme go tell my Dad that I'm back, then I'll be right out!" I opened my door, and tossed my stuff on the couch. "I'M HOME DAD!"

"OKAY!"

"I'M GONNA GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS!"

"OKAY!"

I switched out my shoes, grabbed my favorite Seahawks cap. Time to get my A-game on! I opened the door, and I could see that I took to long, because everyone was running around the road throwing the ball everywhere.

"You guys got a little antsy?"

"Kinda." Blake tossed me the ball. "So two hand touch, tackle, or flag?"

"Flag!" We were all quick to reply.

"Wait you guys have flags?"

John nodded. "My Dad was a football coach."

"Oh cool, so do you have the flags with you?"

"Uh.......... No."

I sighed. Why would he not have the flags on him? "Well how long will it take you to get them?"

"I dunno. I'll try to be quick!" John wobbled off to his house, and I turned to everyone else.

"You guys wanna play some zombie tag?"

Ariana and Gaby both smiled. "Lets do it!"

*****

We started zombie tag about ten minuets ago, and everyone except me, Blake, and Jawan are zombies. Yeah thats right I said Jawan. While I was running, I decided to go get Olivia, Sarah, Jodie, Jawan, and Dylan. They all failed and got caught, and that left us with 3 survivors and 6 zombies. Right now I was hiding behind my shed.

"Where are you little boys?!" Sarah called out.

"Hey guys no football!" John finally came back. "My Dad said-"

"GOT YOU! HA! NOW YOU'RE A ZOMBIE!"

"Wait we're playing zombie tag?"

"Duh! Now you're it! We need to find Brady, Blake, and Jawan!"

"Oh ok." Their conversation stopped, then I heard the sound of footsteps coming my way. Time to book it into the forest! I dashed from my hiding spot, and into the forest. I guess I was quiet enough though, because John screamed something, and more people came running.

"Great." I huffed to myself. "I thought I was being ninja!" I continued through the forest, until I knew whoever was chasing me stopped. Or at least I think they stopped. Just to be sure I climbed into a bush, took off my hat and waited. I'm glad I waited, because I was wrong. Very wrong.

Sarah, Jodie, and John all came running down, and they stopped themselves right in front of me to catch their breathes.

"I saw him!" John panted, then wiped the sweat from his forehead. "He was barely ahead of me!"

"I saw him to!" Gabby replied. "Once we got here, the running sounds stopped!"

"Then he's hiding! Duh!" Not good. Not good at all. I think its time to bail! Again.

I tried to slowly climb out of the bush and run the other way, but my foot got caught on a tree root, and I tumbled down the hill. "NOOOOOOOOOO!!"

"Hey its Brady! After him!" The three ran after me, while I was tumbling down the hill, and eventually they caught up. John was the first. By the time he was caught up, I had already reagan my balance, and I was running down the hill not sliding. John did a full speed burst at me, and I dived under him, making him jump over me. I got back up quickly, but Sarah was right behind him. She tried to tag me, but I stepped back and continued up the hill. Gabby was right behind Sarah, and Gabby was so easy to juke. I ended up diving into the ground to avoid her. I then got up and kept on running with Gabby on my heels. Once I made it up the hill, I was able to sprint out of there. I ran my hardest, but Gabby wasn't giving up easy. I ran straight at a tree, and once I made it to the tree, I jumped off it and landed behind Gabby.

"WHAT!?" She turned around and headed back after me. I continued through the forest, but there was a log in the way. There was about a foot distance under it, so I knew there was no sliding. Once I reached the log, I decided to do a half jump, half climb thing, and get on top of the log. Sadly Gabby was following my every step, so she was trailing behind me! Still! So I kept on running on the log. The log was coming to a end, and there was one tree between me and the fence that kept us between the road.

"Well, YOLO!" I ran to the end of the log and jumped. My plan was to jump over the fence completely, but by the time I was in the air, I could tell that wasn't going to work, so I grabbed onto a branch and swung my self over. To my advantage, there was a free couch laying on the curb, and I crashed into it with Gabby. To my disadvantage, Olivia saw me fall, and she tagged me.

"Gotcha!"

I looked over at Gabby, who was probably passed out on the couch, then I looked back at Olivia. "All that work, for nothing!"

Olivia smiled. "That was too easy!"

Ugh girls.

_____

COMMENT

VOTE

AND FAN!!

DJUnicorn💎™