Chapter 12: The Journey on The Strip

So we divided into the two groups The adults(Adam, Jerome, Jason, Mitch, Ian, Quentin) and the kids.(Me, Dawn, Olivia, Dylan, Jodie, Jawan, and Tyler) The adults were gonna hang out in the casino's, and the kids were gonna explore the hotels.

"I don't wanna be with the kids!" Tyler wined. "I'm-"

"Still in high school." Dawn cut in. "Now shut up and come with us!"

"I'm going back to the hotel! BYE!" Tyler stormed off.

"Now that he's gone, we should make a plan." Dawn said.

"Why Mom?! Can't we just wander around?"

"Does any one else wanna wonder around?"

Everyone kinda nodded.

"Alrighty, lets go to the New York since its the closest hotel!"

"Alright sounds cool to me. You guys wanna go?"

Every nodded their heads. Man whats with the nodding today? Anyways after that we headed over to New York hotel, which is across the street.

"Wow!" Jawan stared at the big New York buildings. "This looks just like real New York!"

"Yeah, and thats just the outside!" Once we opened the doors, I felt the smoke smack me in the face.

"Wow! *Cough* Its really smokey in here!"

"All of the hotels have casino's in them." Dawn said. "But once we get past the casino, than we can check out the hotel."

We trekked through the Casino, with the people gambling and betting and all that crazy stuff. Once we got past the Casino part, we came across what looked like a actual city.

"Wow." I was speechless. All the shops looked like they were old city buildings, and there was street lamps and street signs all over the place. There was even a place that looked like apartments.

"Check out that shop!" Olivia pointed at a pizza place "It looks like it is its own building!"

"I love this hotel." Jawan said. "But its not as nice as ours."

"Defiantly."

We wandered around the New York hotel for a little longer, checking out other shops and stuff, then eventually we came across a magic shop.

"Can we please go to the magic shop Mom?! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!?" I dropped on my knee's and started begging. "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!?!"

"Fine. Lets go."

"YAAAAY!"

"Yaay Magic!"

Jodie rolled her eyes. "Dylan you shouldn't be around magic!"

Olivia laughed. "But he's Harry Potter!"

"More like Harry Farter!"

"Whatever Jawan!" We walked into the magic store, and I kinda just wandered around just checking out the cool tricks and the gags.(like fake dog poop) That dog poop would be cool to use Adam. Hehehe I can already see his face when he sees the poop on the yard. The shop was small, so I had already gone through the entire shop. I heard something above, and I looked up and there was a guy hanging from the ceiling.

"WHAT THE HECK!" The magic shop guy turned around and glared at me. "Sorry." I looked back up at the guy, and thats when I realized that it was a fake person. I looked back at the magic guy and chuckled. "I thought it was a real person!"

"Well, its not."

"I realized that."

The guy just shook his head, then he went back to work. Um awkward much?

"Umm bye?"

The guy looked up at me.

"Okay then, I'm just gonna go now." I waved, than I walked out of the store towards Dawn. Jodie was there waiting.

"What was with you and the clerk?" Dawn smiled.

"Uhm..." I looked away. "Nothing really happened."

"Brady we were watching you the entire time."

"Hey look here comes everyone else!" Jawan, Dylan, and Olivia came out of the store with bags.

"Hey guys!" Jodie waved.

"So are we ready to go to a different hotel?" Dawn asked.

"Sure."

*******

"Welcome to Excalibur hotel!" We were standing in front of a giant castle looking building. On the top of each of the towers, there was different colored roofs.

"Whoa." We headed towards the building, where there was night armor all over the place. The inside of the hotel looked just like a real castle. There was banners and balconies everywhere.

"There is also a arcade downstairs."

"Can we go? Please?"

"As long as you promise not to be awkward!"

"Thats not possible for Brady!"

"Shut up Dylan!" I punched him in the arm.

"Okay, anyhow each of you kids get $5." Dawn pulled out her wallet and handed us our money. "You guys can go cash that in. Give me a text if you need me!"

"Ok bye!" We headed downstairs and cashed in our money and started playing.

"Hey Dill, you wanna play house of the dead?"

"Sure, lets play!" We headed over to House of the dead but there was a girl wearing a PaulFrank sweater playing. She was actually pretty good at the game. We watched her play for the longest time, until eventually she beat the game.

"Well that was easy." The girl turned around and saw us gaping at her. "What? Never seen a girl do good at a video game?" The girl smirked.

"Actually I've never seen anyone beat that game." Dylan said.

"Thats what I thought." The girl walked away.

"I could see you starring Brady!"

"WHAT!? Noooo! I like Sarah!"

"Sureeeee!" Dylan grinned. "Lets just play the game!"

So we played the game, but we didn't do as good as the PaulFrank girl. We only made it about halfway, before we died. Once we did, the PaulFrank girl was behind us laughing her but off.

"Whats so funny?"

"Nothing! Its just..." She kept on giggling.

"Whatever." We set the guns down. "You can play again."

She smiled. "What gentlemen, sadly I already beat the game!" She did a twirl then ran out of the arcade.

"Girls these days."

"I know right!"

*****

By the time we made it outside, it was already dark. The strips lights were all lit up, making the place look amazing. The big jumbo screen lit up the strip making it look like daytime. I as speechless.

"Its getting late. We can explore more tomorrow. Also, Adam is taking the car, so we're just gonna have to walk back."

"Okay, I like the the lights anyhow!" Olivia pulled out her camera. "Its picture time!"

We walked down the strip, checking out all the lights, and hotels. My favorite hotel all lit up was The MGM Grand. All the hotels looked cool, but MGM was my favorite.

Eventually we made it back to the Mote Carlo, and we split up to our rooms.

"Remember Brady, we're gonna to GTA V! Right?"

"Yeah. Lets start now."

______

Shup errybody! DJUnicorn here! I bet you peeps didn't realize that PaulFrank123 was the Bad-A PaulFrank gurl. Anyways, hope you enjoyed dis chappy!

COMMENT
VOTE
AND FAN!!!

DJUnicorn💎™