Chapter 9: Grabbing some Dicks

Before you think: grabbing some dicks?!?!?! THAT IS SO SICK DJUNICORN! Just realize that it is not disgusting at all. Trust me on this one
__________

"Are you serious!?!?" I started dancing around the huse. THIS IS AWESOME!!!

"Yes we are serious." Mitch said."We'll be staying in the Monte Carlo hotel!"

"THIS IS LIKE THE BEST DAY EVER!! THANK YOU SO MUCH MITCH!" I ran over and tackle hugged the Canadian.

"Don't thank me, thank Team Crafted!"

"Okay then, THANK YOU ADAM AND DAWN AND IAN AND QUENTIN AND TY AND JEROME AND JASON AND MITCH!"

Mitch laughed. "Well I would go get packing if I were you! We've already packed our bags."

"When are we leaving?"

"Tomorrow."

"Oh I need to defiantly need to pack then!" I ran upstairs to the room I was staying I, which conveniently had all of my stuff. Oh yeah, I did some more research on jailbreaking the iPhone, and I liked it, so I started Jailbreaking my phone earlier today. It should be ready by now.

Since I was knew to this whole packing thing, I just decided to shove everything I had into the suitcase that Mitch gave me. It took a lot of cramming and jumping on the suitcase, but eventually it all worked out.

"So hows your packing?" Mitch walked in and gaped at my suitcase. "Why does that look like its about to explode? Did you fold anything?"

"Psht! Of course not!"

"That explains a lot lets repack everything, but this time we can fold everything!"

"I can't fold. Never learned how. But you can do it instead!"

Mitch sighed. "Only this time. Next time, I'm not doing your dirty work."

"Deal!" I grabbed my phone and jumped into the chait, while Mitch started to open the suitcase.

Now lets see what jailbreaking your phone can really do! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That was very weird

Yeah I know

******

"Alright, all done!" Mitch took a sigh of relief, and I looked up from my phone to see what Mitch had done. Yes my suitcase wasn't about to explode, but Mitch took a long time to do that. In the time it took Mitch to make my suitcase, I had already made my keyboard rainbbow, changed my passcode to the weird android dot thing, downloaded some minecraft maps and textures, and my skin, and so much more.

"It took you long enough Benja!"

"I had to fold all of your clothes, and please don't call me Benja! Only Jerome and I can say it!"

"Oooooo!! We gots some Merome action going on!"

Mitch totally started blushing! "I have a girlfriend!"

"Who?"

"Ashley!"

"Do you mean AshleyMarrieGaming?"

"No no no no no! Did I say Ashley? I meant Emily!"

I just rolled my eyes. "Whatever Benja. So are we ever gonna eat? Its like 6:00 and I'm hungry!"

"We are. Jerome is picking up some Dicks."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! THAT SOUNDS SO WRONG!" I fell off my chair and started rolling around on the floor. "OH GOSH! COMEDY GOLD!"

Mitch looked at me, than he raised his eyebrow. "Really? Really? You have the mind of a 14 year old!"

"Thats because I am one!" I kept on rolling around.

Mitch rolled his eyes. "Anyways Jerome is getting you a cheeseburger and Chocolate shake. You cool with that?"

"I'll eat anything Benja."

"Good." Mitch headed downstairs, and I decided to text people. The only person who replied was Gabby.

Me: hey wazzup
Gabby: nothing much just watchin some YouTube. How about u?
Me: just packin for ma trip to vegas tomorrow. whale not really, Mitch did all the packing
Gabby: whale! lol
Me: 🐳
Gabby: XD

"HEY BRADY JEROME IS HERE! TIME TO EAT!" Mitch screamed from downstairs.

Me: gtg Jerome is here and its time to eat byeeeeee!
Gabby: alright have fun in vegas, and bye!

I shutoff my phone and headed downstairs. "Hey Jerome, I heard you were grabbing Dicks!"

"Yeah I was!" Jerome started making that slurping sound.

"Can we just eat?" Mitch said. "I donz wanna hear about Jerome and how much he loves Dicks!"

"I do love their burgers!" Jerome laughed. "They also have good fries!"

I took a bite from my fries. "Yeah they do! These are the best fries I have ever had!"

"Aren't they the only fries you've ever had?"

"Not for long!"

"Ok then. Lets just eat."

"Fine." I pouted.

"I'll take your food then!" Jerome reached over for my burger, but I slapped his hand before he could steal it.

"NO! Bad Bacca! Bad Bacca! My food!"

Jerome frowned. "Okayyyyyy."

"Does the Bacca need a timeout?" Mitch grinned.

"YES HE DOES!!"

"But-"

"No excuses!" Mitch interupted. "Go stand in the corner!"

"Fine." Jerome sulked over to the corner of the room.

"Oh man this is awesome!" I grabbed my phone and took a picture of Jerome in the corner. "This is gonna go on Instagram!"

"NOOOOOOOOO!! PLEASE DONZ DO DIS! I FAN! I FAN!"

"To late!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Jerome collapsed to the ground and curled up in a ball. "I am ruined!"

"#BadBacca!"

"Your a jag Brady!" Jerome said.

"I don't care what ya think, because its already posted! HA!"

"Curse you Brady!"

*>:D face*

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

______

Hey peeps, DJUnicorn here! Did ya see the whale? If you didn't see it, than it was when Brady was texting Gabby. though it might not be there because its a Emoji. Eh i don't really care. POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP PARTAYYYYYYYYYYYY (Its a thing my 3 year old cousin did)

P.S. If you didn't know, Dicks is a burger place

COMMENT
VOTE
AND FAN!!!!

DJUnicorn💎™