Chapter 4: School is a Zoo

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Ugh mornings.

I slapped my alarm and sat up in my bed. It was only 6:00 in the morning and I had to get up!

This is why I hate school. They make us get up sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo early!

I climbed our of bed got dressed and headed downstairs. Dawn and Adam weren't up yet, so I was on my own today. I went to the cabinet and grabbed some cereal.

"Mornin Brady." Dawn walked into the kitchen. "I see you found the food."

I chuckled a little bit. "Yeah. What time does the bus come?"

"7:20. I don't get why you woke up so early."

"Oh." I took a bite if my cereal. "I just wanted to have time."

"Ok. Well I'm going back to sleep. Wake us up when you're gonna leave."

"Alrighty. Bye!"

*Time elapse of doing stuff to get ready for school*

It was 6:30 and I was already. Dawn was right. Why did I wake us so early? Eh might as well think of a YouTube name. Hows bout BradyFTW? Nah thats not very catchy. Hmmmmm... Aha! BradyDoesGames! Wait, I have a even better one! TheBlondeGamer! Boom! best name evar. I'll tell Dawn when I say goodbye. Now that I have some spare time, I shall watch some PewDiePie!

*Time elapse of watching PewDiePie*

I checked the time, it was already 7:10! Time to go! I ran into my parents room, only to see that they were already up.

"Hey there Brady!" Adam sat up. "You going out?"

"Yes. And also I thought of my YouTube name!"

"What is it?" Dawn asked.

"THEBLONDEGAMER!!!!!!"

"Whoah calm down there, and okay. We'll create it while you're at school. Bye!" I ran over and gave my parents a hug. "The bus stop is right across the street. See you later!"

"Bye!" I went down stairs and headed out to the bus stop.

"So, you're the new kid?" A boy with Brown hair, and very tanned skin walked up to me.

"Yeah. I'm Brady." I stuck my hand out.

"Cool. I'm Dylan." (the only reason I used Dylan, is because I have friends named Brady in Dylan in real life.) Dylan shook my hand. "So you're SkyDoesMinecrafts kid?"

I smiled. "Yep. He is pretty awesome. Do you watch his vids?"

"Heck yeah! He's the best!" Dylan said. "Do you have a YouTube?"

"Not yet. I'm gonna get one soon though. Do you have one?"

"Actually I do. I'm RapidShotzFTW. I just created a YouTube last month, and I already have 1k subscribers!"

"Thats awesome! Maybe we could do a video together sometime?"

"Sure. My Skype is RapidShotzFTW." The bus pulled up.

"Ok. I'll Skype you sometime!"

We walked on the bus, and Dylan went to go sit with his friends, while I was still looking for somewhere to sit. Finally in the back, there was a boy sitting in the back, with no one sitting by him.

"Can I sit here?"

The kid looked up from his phone. "Sure." I sat down next to him. "I see you're the new kid." The boy said.