Chapter 5: Game time with Brady

"Ok I'm so happy that you weren't beating on helpless kids!" Dawn ran over and hugged me. "I was just really scared. Any mom would be!"

I smiled at that. "Thanks. So what am I gonna do for the next week? All my friends are in school, and nothing good is on TV."

"Well me and your Dad have to go back to work, so I guess you can work on your YouTube. We're gonna post a video with the rest of Team Crafted at 6, so be prepared."

"Alrighty. I'm gonna go take a nap now. Bye mom!"

"Bye Brady!"

"Bye Dad!"

"Bye Brady!" I watched my parents close the door, than I headed upstairs. Hmmmm what to do? I'm defiantly not sleeping when I'm home alone. Maybe I'll make a video. Yeah thats what I'm gonna do!

I set up my camera, and started recording just my face.

"Hello all of you people out there! I am TheBlondeGamer, and I would like to welcome you to my channel! Since I don't really have any footage of me playing anything, than I would just like to welcome you, and Enjoy the show!" Bam! Quick 30 sec clip to be at the top of my channel! Now all I need to do is record. What to play, what to play? Ooh! COD: Ghosts! Alrighty now, lets get everything set up.

*30 minuets later*

"Hello all you people out there, I'm TheBlondeGamer, and I welcome yo faces to CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS!!!!! Sadly I have already beaten the campaign, so I will to be doing that, but instead lets play some multiplayer deathmatch! But I wanna warn you, I am kinda nooby. When I mean kinda I mean it took me along time to beat the campaign on recruit. Yeah I suck that bad, anyways lets start!" I logged onto a game and started it up. I was talking about the map for awhile, but I got no actually kills. The one time I got close, was when I ran up to shank(knife) a guy, but he turned around and shot me. "WHAT!? BULL!! THAT WAS SOME BS! BALONEY SANDWICH! Oh why is life so unfair?!" After that, I did a couple more rounds, than I was done. "Thank you guys for watching, and please leave a like, or a comment, or maybe even a sub? Actually a sandwich does sound good right now. Man I am weird. Anyways I'm TheBlondeGamer, and Asta la Bye Bye!" I shut off my camera, and quit the recording. Now its time to edit and post this bad boy.

*******

So its 3:30, and I was finally able to edit my video,(with the help of the interwebs) add in my facecam(also with the help of the internet) and post it.(believe it or not, but with the help of the internet)

"Okay, so its 3:30. Adam will be home in about half a hour, and I'm hungry." I got up and went downstairs for some cookiehs. Yes I said cookiehs. I'm just like that. When I got downstairs, I found a note in the table:

-Just so you Know, your Minecraft, Skype, and YouTube passwords are all BradyTheKidRS. Please change them to whatever you like <3 Mom

Ok cool. So now I need to think up cool password. Ummmm.... I got nothing. I can only think of how I got suspended. THATS IT! Suspendedforpowermoves! Nah to long. Hm..... Maybe: SuspendedforSwag! Best password ever!

Everything you do is the best ever.

Don't judge me!

Whatever.

Anyways, after I had my snack, I headed back to my room, changed the passwords, and went on Skype.

-RapidShotzFTW is online.

Perfect. Everything is going as planned! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

What the heck was that?

Stuff.