Chapter 14: A talk with Jodie

I don't remember falling asleep, but I do remember waking up. With Jodie right next to me.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!" I screamed, then I might've thrown her off my bed, causing her to faceplant into the fluffy carpet.

"Ow! What the crap Brady!" She stood up and sat back on my bed.

"You were sleeping with me!"

"No I wasn't! I was sleeping next to you! I didn't want to sleep on the floor again, and I knew you wouldn't cuddle with me, because you don't have a crush!"

"Oh, that actually makes sense." I climbed out of my bed. "Well you can go back to sleep, because I'm awake now."

"I am too. Being thrown to the floor isn't the best way to start your morning, but if works."

"Ha ha ha. Now do you think we woke anybody up?"

"We? You were the one screaming!" Jodie snapped.

"Fine. Do you think I woke anybody up?"

Jodie smiled. "Thats better, and I don't think so."

"Uh, okay. I'm gonna go get some breakfast."

"You can't go alone, and I'm also hungry!"

"Fine. Lets go! But you need to get dressed. I'm taking my bathroom."

"Can I get changed in the room?"

"No." I opened up the bathroom door. "Something gives me a feeling that I'm gonna walk our while you're half dressed."

"Thats true. I'll just use the other bathroom then!"

"Okay, I don't really care at all." I closed the bathroom door and started getting changed into my SkyDoesMinecraft shirt, and a pair of black shorts, then out headed to my room.

"Wait a sec, today is Monday! That means I'm skipping school! Yes!"

"I know its great." Jodie walked in. "I have the breakfast cards, so lets go!"

"Okay. Did you send everyone a message?"

"Yep."

"Ok lets go!" I opened the door,(like a gentleman) and we headed down to the ground floor for breakfast.

"So. You and Sarah." Jodie turned and looked at me.

"Yes?"

"Are you gonna like ask her?"

"Maybe. Why?"

"There are tons of guys who are waiting for her to dump her boyfriend, so they can try and date her. I'm just saying watch who you ask around."

"Um okay. Thanks for the advice." We hit the ground floor, the elevator doors opened up, and we walked out.

*****

"So," I took a bite of my omelet. Right now, we were sitting in the buffet, eating breakfast. No one else had came down yet. "Who do you like?"

"Like as in have a crush on them?"

"Yeah." The food here was actually really good. I like it more then the orphanage. Then again I like anything more then that place.

"Why would I tell you?" Jodie stopped eating and looked at me.

"Because I said my crush on the internet, and about 1,000 people probably know now."

"True true. But your probably gonna go running to the guy telling him that I have a huge crush!"