Chapter 23: OMG ITS BODIL40!!

So everything that happened with Bogden was a couple of days ago. He was expelled, and I was suspended. Again. This time it was for 2 weeks. Only because he had a broken nose, and he lost a few teeth. Luckily I was fine... Kinda. Sure my arms may have some scars, but I'll be able to go to New York tomorrow. That kinda means that tonight is Wensday night. I'm doing a cops and robbers in a couple minuets, then at 7:00, Mitch is coming over. >:D MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

****

"Hey guys Sky here! Today I'm joined with Fluffy, Brady, and........ BODIL40!!"

"BODIL40 BODIL40 BODIL40 BODIL40!!!" I chanted Martins name as I jumped around the cops and robbers spawn.

"What about me?"

"Oh yeah, and some random kid!" Sky continued his intro.

"I have a name you know!"

"He does!" Jerome snuck up to Dylan. "His name tag says MLG Dylan. That means his name is Jacob!"

Bodil started doing his famous laugh. "Good job! You can read!"

"Thank you very much!"

"Can I finish my intro now?"

"NO! YOU'RE COP!" We all started punching Adam, until he fell onto the pressure plate and teleported us all.

"Hey I'm with Jerome!" I ran over and punched him. "Jerome! Top or bottom?" Before we go any further, I just wanna say that this is a way we survive in cops and robbers. We break a to brick hole, then we run out.

"Brady, I really don't want to this with you right now!"

"C'mon Jerome! I need this!"

Jerome sighed. "Fine You know I always take top!"

"Jerome what are you doing with my son?" Adam asked with a little bit of worry in his voice.

"Love!" Bodil piped in. "Its called love Sky!"

"I wanna learn to love!" Dylan cried out. "I need someone to love!"

"Dude, you have Olivia." We finally were able to break through, and we both ran out. Once we were out, I placed to bricks of dirt to cover the hole.

"Well yeah, kinda..."

"What do you mean kinda?"

"Yeah!" Bodil came back in. "What do you mean?"

"Well, we're like friends, not really boyfriend and girlfriend. We hug every now and then, but we've never kissed."

"Oh ok."

"Here's a tip that I use when I try to get all of the lady Bacca's." We were almost to the gravel path when Adam noticed.

"Wait Jerome where are you?"

"FREEDOM!" I screeched into the mic.

"WHAT!? HOW!? ALREADY!?"

"Anyways," Jerome continued. "I just go for it. If she doesn't like it, then you know you are at different stages, and that never really works out,"

"Never." Bodil concluded.

"But if it does, then well stuff happens, and you feel like the king of Power Moves."

"WHERE DID YOU GO!?!" Adam was still freaking out. "HOW DID YOU ESCAPE! I NEVER LET YOU OUT, WHICH MEANS YOU DIDN'T GET LET OUT!"

"Calm Down Sky, they're probably are in the kitchen or something."

-another prisoner has reached the boat

Bodil started nervously laughing. "Umm... That was just one of them!"