Chapter 26: Camp begins

*time skip to Monday morning! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA*

Today was the big day! Camp started at 3:00, and it was already noon. I had already packed up the night before, so I was ready. Now all I had to do was wait. I decided to edit the modded survival series that Kermit, Kat and I started on Friday.

*****

"BRADY ITS TIME TO GO!" Kermit screeched from the front room.

"OKAY I'M COMING!" (Hehehehe) I cleared my stuff off of Kermit's computer(I saved earlier) and headed out to the front room. I already had my suitcase and back pack on the couch, because I'm just awesome like that!

"So what's going to happen, is that we'll take you to camp-"

"No really? I thought you would just leave me here!" Hint: sarcasm.

"Then we'll sign you in, since Adam register you under our names, then we'll leave!" Kermit pulled his keys out from his pocket, and opened the door up. "Now let's go!"

****

The camp was around 50 miles outside of the city, and in the middle of the wilderness.(If there is no wilderness 50 miles from NYC, then DON'T tell me. I really don't care) It was about a hour drive, but once we made I immediately saw it was worth it.

What I could see from the window, was giant lodge like buildings, with balcony's on each floor, and a outdoor pool on the bottom floor. I could only see one lodge, and either this was a small camp, or the buildings were really spread apart.

We pulled up to a building that had a banner on it saying: Tech Camp sign in here!

"Well, I guess this is the place!" Kermit pulled the car to a stop, and we all climbed out. "I guess we'll say our goodbyes now then?"

I nodded my head. "Bye Kermit!"

He groaned at the name Kermit. "See ya later Blondy!" I gave him a goodbye handshake.

"Bye Kat!" I ran over and gave Kat a hug.

"Bye Brady!" I looked back over at Kemit, and he looked upset because he didn't get a hug.

"You want a hug to?"

Kermit nodded.

"But you never ask for one!"

"Well yeah, but that's only because you're going to be gone awhile!"

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever Froggy!" I gave Kermit a hug, then we headed inside with all of my bags.

"Hello, we're to sign in Brady Dahlburg."

The receptionist looked up from is pile of papers. "Are you Dakota?"

"Yes sir."

"May I see some ID?"

Kermit pulled out his wallet, and handed the ID to the receptionist.

"Thank you very much. Brady will be in Candy clan. They are meeting over by the fountain." The receptionist pointed towards a group of kids standing around by the fountain. "Have fun!"

I nodded and walked over to the group.

"Bye Brady!" I turned and did one last wave before going to the group.

****

After about 10 more minutes of waiting, we finally headed to our lodge, leaded by our group leader: Mr. J. Once we got to our lodge, we were instructed to talk amongst each other until the sleeping situation was arrange. When Mr. J left, we kinda all just stood there and looked at each other.

After a minute of this, a kid spoke up. "Hi! I'm Caleb!" Caleb was a... What's the right definition? Very short person? Yeah. I'll just go with that. He had light brown hair and wore glasses.

"I'm Brady!" I walked over to shake Caleb's hand.

"I'm Ashton." Another kid spoke up. He had Blonde hair and green eyes.

"I'm Myrah!" Myrah had long Black hair and light blue eyes.

Another girl stepped forward. "I'm Lydia!" Lydia had brown hair, and hazel eyes.

"I'm Ben!" Ben was wearing a hat, so I couldn't see his hair, but he did have brown eyes.

There were a couple of other people who stayed back not talking, just starring at the ground.

"OKAY KIDS!" Mr. J burst through the front doors of the lodge. "I've got some sleeping arrangements! Girls on top floor, boys on bottom!" Every one snickered when he said bottom. "You can choose your own rooms, and your own roommates! Now mixing boys with girls! Also each room can hold two people! There are separate shower rooms and sink rooms, so you can take a shower while someone is brushing their teeth! Now go and get to your rooms!" We all scattered down the hallway, and I ended up picking the room at the end of the hallway. There weren't many rooms, so that meant I would have to share the room with someone.

I plopped onto the nice comfy beds, and Ashton came in. "Mind of we share rooms?"

"I don't care."

Ashton grinned. "That's good! Now let's get situated!"

******

The room was set with one TV, that had xbox one, and ps4. There was a cable box, so we could watch TV also. On the TV stand, there was a note with our rooms wifi name and pass code. I logged in with all of my devices, then I plugged my laptop into the wall. Our room was split in half, with complete symmetry. Each side had a desk, with a couple outlets, a bed, a bedside table, a dresser, and a lamp. I had already unpacked my clothes into the dresser, and got my laptop all set up.

"So," Ashton laid back on his bed. "Do you have a YouTube?"

I nodded. "Indeed I do. I'm TheBlondeGamer. SkyDoesMinecraft's son."

"I've heard of you! I'm TheEmraldGamer! I just it 350 thousand subscribers!"

"That's cool! I just hit 500 thousand! My big goal is to hit 1 million!"

"We probably will soon!"

I smiled. "Yeah. I'm guessing you play Minecraft?"

Ashton nodded. "It's what I'm best known for. I play other games, but mostly CoD, Minecraft, and Terarria."

"Yeah, same. I'll play anything. On Sundays, I play whatever game someone comments. Though the comment has to get a lot of likes, and I can't have played it before."

"That sounds smart! Now let's go and meet some new people!"

_______

SO, WELCOME TO THE END OF A CHAPTER! I bet half of you were waiting for me to do the NYC journey, but NOPE! Ha! Anyhow, I introduced some new characters, and I let DJBlaze get to be Myrah, since she had such a small part.

COMMENT
VOTE

AND BECOME A DJ RECRUIT TODAY!

DJUnicorn💎™