Chapter 25: Getting used to things

So normally when I say some place is tricked out, most people would think fancy wallpapers, and nice hardwood floor. Sure my room had all of the above, but that's not what made it amazing.

The bed was built into the wall, leaving a 3 foot gap above the mattress so I could sit up in the bed. Also right across from the bed, there was a flatscreen television with Xbox one. And if you think that was enough, there was a Mac in the corner, and a balcony.

"Whoa." I was still trying to take it all in.

Kermit smiled. "Yep. The only problem is how we made the money."

Kat nodded. "My grandparents were very wealthy, and when they passed the will was made to me. I inherited 6 million dollars."

My jaw dropped to the ground. 6. Million. Dollars. Holy. Forking. Poop.

"Yeah." Kermit replied, while slowly leaving the room. "I'm going to leave now, and let you get settled in."

I nodded in agreement. "I think I'm going to go too bed now."

"Goodnight!" Kat came over and gave me a hug.

"Goodnight Kat!" She smiled then headed out of the room. "Goodnight Kermit!"

"Night." He replied after a couple of seconds.

Once they left, I closed the door and climbed onto my bed. I think its time to tell my parents I'm going to bed. I pulled out my phone and went to the group chat with Mom and Dad.

-Me: At Dakota's place. Going to bed
-Mom: thats good, your dads asleep. Sleep well
-Me: thanks, you too!
-Mom: Goodnight Brady
-Me: Goodnight mom. Love you
-Mom: Love you too!

After the quick conversation with Mom, I plugged my headphones in, and check out Lily's channel. She was defiantly like Sarah, when it comes to games that she plays, but her attitude was way different. She never did a video alone. The person she recorded with the most, was a man named Steven, or StevenThePizzaGuy. She actually wasn't bad! I laughed a lot during her videos, and once I laughed so hard I started tearing up! Then Kat came in, and I told her that I was watching YouTube, and she never came in again.

After watching some of Lily's videos, I decided to check up on some of the people I haven't recorded with in a while. I watched Olivia's video with this girl EnderPop, and I saw a video of Jodie playing with some girl named LackyDucks. Then I realized it was around midnight, so I went to sleep.

*********

"Kat why are you pouring orange juice in the frying pan?"

"What?! OH MY GOSH I THOUGHT IT WAS MILK!"

"It's not milk. It's orange juice."

"Well then we can have orange juice eggs!"

"Wait why do you add milk to your eggs?"

"To make them all fluffy and stuff!"

Kermit laughed. "Well then continue making your orange eggs!"

"Sorry! I went to bed late, and my mind is not working very well this morning."

"I can tell. Now let's go and get Brady up. We have a long day ahead of us!" A couple of seconds later, Kermit was banging on my door. "BRADY GET UP! BREAKFAST IS ALMOST READY!"

"But I don't wanna!"

"Well...... To bad! Get up!"

"I don't wanna!"

"Fine. I guess you won't get breakfast!"

I groaned then stood up. "I'm getting dressed right now!"