Chapter 13: Keepin it PG

Quick authors note thing: I know that GTA V isn't on computer yet, but in this book it is. Soooo yeah. :o

________

"Hello there all you party animals! I'm the PartyHusky, and today I'm joined with MLG Dylan, BlondeGamer, and GamerHub!"

"Yaaaaaaay!"

"Today, we are playing some GTA V!" Jawan continued.

"So, I was thinking that we do some sort of mini game!" Dylan said.

"What type of mini game?"

"Uh how about a free for all battle?"

"Deal! Lets start, like now!" I ran outside and jumped in my car. If we were gonna battle, than. I need better guns.

"So, hows the weather?"

"Dylan we're in the same city."

"Duh!" I was in the middle of the town, when I ran into Jodie. Unlike me, she was armed. With a machine gun.

"Hey Brady!" She started firing at my car, and she blew the wheels out! Crap! I jumped out of the car and tried to make it to the gun shop on foot.

"YOU WON'T CATCH ME ALIVE!" I was running through the town, when I remembered I had my pistol on me. I was thinking about turning around and firing, but Jodie was right behind me.

"I'm just playing nice. But now that you put it that way, than I'm going to have to kill you."

"Whats going on over there?" I could see PartyHusky driving around.

"Hey! Jawan!" Jodie pulled out a bazooka and blew up his car.

"WHAT!" Since Jodie was distracted with Jawan, I had time to steal a car and continue on my journey to the gun shop. "How? Who? What? Where? Why?"

"See ya later dood!"

Jodie's character turned around. "Where did you go Brady? I'm gonna blow you to bits! Than I'm gonna pour gasoline on the bits of your body than I'm gonna-"

"Sh! I'm buying guns to kill you!" I had reached the gun store, and I decided to buy some grenades, some sticky grenades, a bazooka, a shotgun, and some sort of light machine gun. "Come at me now!"

"Hey guys, what happened to Dylan?"

"Oh me? I'm just flying over the city in a FIGHTER JET!"

"I doubt that Dylan."

"Then look up Jodie." This was gonna be good!

"OH CRAP HE IS!"

"Goodbye Jodie!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Jodie started screaming, and I'm pretty sure she died.

"Dood, you cray cray!" I decided that it would be safer if I stayed in the gun shop, until Dylan lost his plane.

"BRADY! Stop talking like TheBajanCanadian!"

"If you spent a weekend with him, than you would too!"

"What did you do there?" Jodie asked.

"He met some gurls, some guys, and he made a video."

"Uh Dylan how do you know that?" I think its safe to go. I opened the door and headed down the street stealth mode.

"Oh thats easy, I know the password to your phone. Bye the way, I've been reading your texts to Gabby and Sarah."

"WHAT!?" Thats it, time to take Dylan down! Where is he? Oh there he is! Paybacks a-