Chapter 8: A weekend with Benja

This is just a quick announcement, if you are a charecter, please don't expect to be in every chapter, because I still have a storyline, and I have a lot of people to add. Though Olivia is gonna be a main charecter, because I was gonna add her no matter what OliviaLovesSnow said. Now on with the chapter!
_______

"So how many subs do you have?" I was over at Mitch's house for the weekened, because Adam and Dawn were taking a quick trip.

"Like 12,000."

"Wow, thats a lot!" Mitch was in the kitchen cooking some food.

"Its nothing compared to your 2,000,000 Mitch."

"Well yeah, but 12,000 is still a big number. Maybe you'll be like Adam and get 6,000,000."

"Maybe. So whats for lunch?"

Mitch handed me a sandwich. "Its a steak sandwich with bacon!"

"Mmmm bacon!"

"So, I've been watching your vids, and I see that you need a MC skin."

I took a bite from the sandwich. It's actually not that bad. "Yeah, but I don't want a lame on like Dylan. I want a cool skin like Jerome's."

"Ok, what represents you?"

Man Mitch and his big words. "Um, cool, swagalishis, funny, and gamer."

"Ok. How about a blonde kid in a suit, with some sun glasses?"

"Thats actually not that bad Benja. I think I'll take it!" Man Mitch is a smart thinker.

What does that even mean?

No one knows.

???

Anyways, Mitch went upstairs to work on my MC skin, and I went outside to see if there were any kids in this neigborhood. "Bye Mitch!"

"Don't get lost dood!"

"I won't!" I headed out the door. It was just a normal day in Washington, nothing special. I wandered around the neighborhood for what seemed like a hour, when I saw a group of kids playing kickball.

"GET GABY!! SHE'S GOING TO HOME BASE! GO!! THROW IT! NOOOOOOOO!!" This guy was screaming at some random guy with the ball.

"You guys suck at this game!" Gaby stuck her tongue out and spun her black hair. "Thats 4 for girls and 2 for guys!"

"Whatever," The guy with the ball said. "I'm tired anyhow."

"Sure. Ok now its Ariana's turn to kick. LETS GO ARIANA! WOOO!"

The guy pitched the ball, Ariana kicked it and ran. "GO ARIANA!!" Gaby screeched. Ariana was almost home, when a guy threw the ball and hit her in the back.

"Thats 3!" The guy all ran to the home base to kick, and the girls headed to the middle of the road. "Hey kid do you wanna play with us?"

"Who me?" I looked around for any other boys, but I was the only one.

"No! The other kid!" I think thats sarcasm.

It is.

"Sure I'll join you guys. I'm Brady." I stuck out my hand.

"I'm Blake," Blake was a tall tanned kid with black hair. "That kid over there is John."

"Hi." John was a...... How do I say this? A beefy guy?

"That girl over there is my sister Gabby," Gabby waved.

"And finally, the other girl with brown hair is Ariana."