Chapter 19: #Friendship

So right now, I am in the car heading over to Jason's house, because Dawn has a special comity meeting, and Adam is just gonna be home playing minecraft all day. I checked to see if anyone was home, and with my luck no one was, so I asked Adam if anyone is doing anything that I can join. I guess Jason has a 13 year old brother that he just met. Yeah I know weird. His name's Max, and Ada says we have a lot in common.
Adam pulled up to Jason's place, and I hopped out and headed over to his house.
Before I could even get to the door, some kid opened the door.

"You're Brady right?" The kid asked.

"Nope. I'm Dylan."

"Oh." The kid slammed the door. I hope that wasn't Max, because if that was that was a horrible first impression.

The kid(who I think is Max) opened the blinds and shot me a dirty look. This was defiantly a Instagram picture.
I stood outside for about 5 minuets, when the kid shouted something. Jason came over opened the blinds and laughed at me standing on his front porch.

Jason opened the door. "Hello Brady. How long have you been out here?"

"He's not Brady! He's Dylan!" Max tried to close the door, but Jason stopped him before he could.

Jason sighed. "Max, he's joking thats Brady."

"That was not a funny joke. I don't get humor these days."

"Can I come in now?"

"Come on in!" Jason gestured for me to come inside. "We're leaving for the arcade in a hour."

"WHAT!? WHY ARE WE GOING TO THE ARCADE?! I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO THE LIBRARY!?" Max started running around the house screaming his head off.

"Hey Jason, what does he have against the arcade?" Max was still running around the house like a maniac.

"He was raised differently then me. Even though he is my brother, there is a huge difference between us. He does play video games, doesn't go outside, and barely ever watches TV."

"So we're going to expand his horizons?"

"Yep."

"Ok. Well I'm gonna go and watch some TV."

"Sorry, but Max is watching TV.

"Can't we both watch something?"

"Well, if you like nature programs, then sure."

Man this kid has no life. "Oh. I guess I'll go and try to watch." I trudged over to the front room and flopped on the couch. "So, what are you watching Max?"

Max glared at me. "What does it look like genius?"

"Uh... Documentary of penguins?"

"Man you are really not smart. Its March of the Penguins!"

"I was living in a orphanage for 10 years."

"That explains a lot."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever Einstein."

*Bzzzt*

-Sarah: hey where are you? I know you went back home!
-Me: I'm chillin in TrueMU's house
-Sarah: I don't believe you.

"HEY Jason! Can you come here for a sec?"

"Why?"

"Cuz I need to get a picture with you!"

"Why?"

"Because my friend doesn't-"

"STOP YELLING! I'M WATCHING A MOVIE!"