Chapter 24: The Journey to the Big Apple

"Are you sure you have everything?" This was the third time my Mom had asked me this, and we were already on our way to the airport.

"Yes Mom! You've asked me this about 3 times now!"

"I just want to make sure! We all forget things some times!"

"Yeah sure Mom. Oh and if I forgot something, it would be no use since we are already at the airport." Dawn looked out the window, and sighed.

"Lets just get your stuff and go." Dad pulled into a airport parking spot, and that was our cue to get out of the car. Dad took lead, and with his help, we were able to make it to security in about 5 minutes.

Once we made it to security, we had to wait in a really long line for about 5 minutes, until it was our turn. Once we were at security, we did the normal security things, like take of your shoes, and walk through the metal detector. After security, we were on our way to the gates.

Once we were at the gates, my parents said their goodbyes. Dawn did a lot of hugging and crying, while Adam hugged me once, ad said I was going to be in safe hands with Dakota. After they said their goodbye's, I boarded the plane. My ticket said that I was a spot in first class. I waited for the elderly to board, then I found my way to my seat.

"Hi Brady!" There was a girl sitting in the seat next to mine. (I'm running out of names, so I'm just going to use people I already know) "I'm Lily!"

"Hello there! Are you a fan or something?"

Lily shook her head. "I'm who you would call Ssundee's kid."

"Oh thats cool. How come you didn't go to Vegas?"

"My Dad said it was a special Team Craft trip. I had to stay at home with my Mom."

"Oh that sucks. Did you have a boyfriend to stay with?"

She shook her head again. "Nope. I'm a single pringle!"

I laughed. "You'll find the right guy eventually!"

"Are you single?"

"Well..." I thought back to the conversation me and Sarah had.

*Le Flashback*

"So, you're going to a camp in NYC." We were just about to leave. I requested some time to say goodbye to Sarah.

"Yep. I'll be gone all week."

Sarah ran in and gave me a hug. "Don't do anything to stupid! Also I know that you're going to be meeting a ton of people, and I don't mind if you give anyone the occasional hug or kiss."

"Really?"

"Yeah, just don't get a new girlfriend!"

I laughed at her remark. "I won't!"

"That's good."

We stood there in silence for a couple of seconds, before I leaned in and kissed her.

"Bye!"

She blushed and waved. "See ya later alligator!"

*Back to the present!*

"... Depends on how you're asking."

Lily looked at me with a confused look. "How?"

"Well, if you just wanna know, then I do. If you're in love with me, which I hope not, because we just met-"

"I'm not."

"Then kinda."

"So you'll cheat on her?" Now she seemed disgusted.