Chapter 21: A chapter thats not so Eggcelent

"Sup people, I'm Dylan, or RapidShotzFTW, and today we're back!"

"We as in Brady and me!" Jodie said.

"And it, as in SPLEGG!!"

"EGGS GONNA BE EGGCELENT!" The game had just started, and people were already dropping like flies.

"Oh great. Here we go again!" I rolled my eyes. "The eggs are back!"

"Dun dun EGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!"

"Jodie, that was eggfiantly not eggcelent!"

"Egg was Eggtremly lame!" I replied. "Egg was so bad, I just wanna...."

"You just wanna?"

"I just wanna......"

"Yes?" Jodie was running around spraying eggs.

"EGG!"

"You guys are trying to hard with these puns!"

"You don't egg me Jodie!"

"Brady, these are starting to make no sense."

"Yeah well egg make no money!"

"What!?" I was still on the top layer. I was probably the only one left.

"She's gotta a egg Brady, you are making no egg!"

Jodie sighed. "Dylan, just stay out of this, you're not helping."

"Egg then! I guess I'll just stay Egg!"

"Sure. Anyways Brady!"

"Egg?"

"Stop making these lame puns!"

"NEVAR! I'M GONNA EGG EGG EGG FOR EGGER!"

"Are you like high or something?"

"YEP! I'M ON THE TOP LAYER!"

"Never mind." Jodie was about to lose her cool! "Anyways-"

"EGG EGG EGG EGG EGG EGG EGG EGG EGG EGG EGG!!!!!"

"JUST FREAKIN SHUT UP WITH THE EGGS!"

"Can I come back now?"

"Dylan, shut up!"

"Fine."

"NA NA NA NA EGG EGG YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!" I danced around the top layer, but then I missed a jump and fell. Past the third floor, past the second floor, and out of the world. "EGGIT!"

"What!?" I became a spectator and flew around watching all the other players.

Once chat showed that I died, Dylan said: "So, now that Brady's dead, can we stop with the Egg puns?"

"Sure! The eggs are egg!"

"Oh great." Dylan groaned. "Here we go again.

********

"So that was splegg with BlondeGamer and MLG Dylan-"

"And we're never playing this game again."

"-I'm Jodie, or-"

"WRINKLES!"

"-GamerHub, and we'll see you next time!" I ended the recording, said goodbye to everyone, then I shutoff my computer.

I decided to edit and post this video later, because Adam said he had something about coming downstairs when I was done.

"Yes Dad?!" I ran down the stairs, and hopped onto one of the chairs in the front room. "You said you wanted to talk."

"Yes, I did." Adam walked into the front room and sat on the couch. "So while I was browsing the internet, I came across an ad for a tech camp."

"Cool."

"There will be tournaments, the chance to build your own app, and much much more!"

"Sounds great. I'm guessing you signed me up?"

Adam nodded. "The camp will be taking place in New York-"

Did I just hear him correctly?! Did he say New York? "WHAT!? DID YOU JUST SAY NEW YORK!?"

Adam nodded again. "Yep. Dakota and his girlfriend will be there. You'll stay with them."

"How can you afford all these trips?!"

Adam smiled. "I have my ways. Now go get packed!"

"Yes Dad!"

I ran upstairs to start my packing. Sadly I didn't have Benja's help. This may take awhile.

____

Hi! Sorry for the lack of updates, and the short chapter! I was kinda busy with stuff, and I felt like I needed to post today. Anyways, does anyone Remember the chapter grabbing some Dicks? Cuz if you do, I just want to let you know that dicks is a burger place here in Washington. Nothing inappropriate! Yet.............

COMMENT
VOTE
AND FAN!!!

DJUnicorn💎™