Chapter 6: Battle Dome time!

"Hey guys Sky here, and today I am joined with all of Team crafted!"

"Yaaaay!!" I danced around the map with Jerome.

"Oh yeah, all of you probably noticed the new person running around, and trust me thats not a random hacker guy thats my new son Brady!"

"Maybe I am a hacker guy!" I crouched behind a tree. "Or maybe I kidnapped the real Brady, and this is a imposter version!"

"THAN WE MUST KILL THE IMPOSTER!" Mitch grabbed a sword and started attacking me.

"NO PLEASE! I FAN!"

"Not today imposter!"

"Nooooooooo!!!"

-TheBlondeGamer was slain by BajanCanadian

"Well than, since we got that out of our systems, would you guys like to start the game?" Dawn asked.

"Wait what are we playing?"

"BATTLE DOME!!" Jerome flew around spawn.

"Oh ok. Aren't there teams?"

"Yeah. There are. How about Father vs. Son!?"

"I'm cool with that. You can pick first Brady."

"Yaay! I want Jerome on my team!" Jerome ran over to my side.

"Ok. I pick Dawn!"

"Bad choice. Mitch is on my side!"

"What!? Thats not fair! Mitch and Jerome!"

"Your turn to choose Budder man!"

"Fine. Ty you're on my side!"

"I WANT THE MUDKIP!!!" I screeched. "HE'S MINE!"

"Well than." Quentin came over to my side.

"Alright. I want Ian."

"Thats everyone right?"

"WAIT HOLD EVERYTHG! Jason came riding in on his pig. "YOU CAN'T START WITHOUT ME!!"

"Fine. Jason you're on my team!"

"NEVAR! I'M MY OWN MAN!" Jason turned around and rode a away.

"Alrighty then. LETS START!"

*********

"Alrighty doods it time for the big fight." Mitch tossed me some bread. "Does everyone have enchanted swords?"

"I think so. Does everyone have food?" I changed gnawed on the bread, and grabbed some arrows.

"Yeah I think so." Quentin said. "Have you guys hid the obsidian?"

"Yeah Jerome put it on top of the base."

"Alrighty lets start!"

-BajanCanadian: doods the game starts in 3
-BajanCanadian: 2
-BajanCanadian: 1 GO!

I grabbed my sword and jump off the base. Our base is over the ocean, so if we can just jump. "Someone stay in the base!"

"I'll do it!" Jerome replied. "If they try to get up, I'll just take them down!"

"Good. Now lets go!" By the time we got to shore, it was already nightime.

"This is good for cover!" Mitch said. "We should stay in the trees. We'll be able to spot them easier."

"I wish I was with you guys!" Jerome winned. "Its boring up here! The only thing I see is those stupid squids."

"I wish I could stays but I've gotta fight!" We were leaping across the trees, when I spotted some sort of light source.

"Hey guys I see something! It looks like a light source!"

"Well what are we waiting for!"

*****

"It's defiantly their base! But how do we get in un noticed?"

"Why don't we walk up the stairs and sneak attack?"

"Alright seems like a plan." We snuck down to the bottom of their base, than we started heading up.

"This isn't right." Mitch said. "This is to easy. There isn't a cha-"

"SH*T THER'S LAVA!!! RUN!" Quentin screamed.

-HuskyMudkipz drowned in lava

"He's right run!" We were heading down the stair case with the lava behind us. By the time we got to the bottom, Adam's team was waiting for us.

"I'll take them!" Mitch said. "Get back to the base!"

"Alrighty then!" I broke the wall and jumped out, but Ty saw me. "TY'S ONTO ME! I'll have to take him!"

"Do a loopty loop!" Jerome said. I ran into the forest with Ty behind me. By the time I was far enough, I started taking random turns until I was behind Deadlox.

"Bye bye Ty!" I charged him, and laid a couple of hits on him, before he started running. "NOT TODAY TY!" I grabbed my bow and started shooting.

-Deadlox was slain by TheBlondeGamer

"I've got Ian! He's dead now!"

-Ssundee was slain by BajanCanadian

"WOOOOOOOO!!!" I cheered.

-BajanCandian was slain by SkyTheKidRS

"Oh whoops."

"C'mon Brady! It's just Sky and Dawn! You can do it!"

"Yeah do it for me!" Quentin cheered.

"Jerome I'm teleporting you to Brady!"

"Ok. I'm cool with this."

"Hey Brady." I turned around.

"Oh hey Jerome."

"You ready to win this? 2v2 style?"

"Nope."

"Oh."

"..."

"LETS GO!!" We charged the base, and luckily Adam and Dawn were still going through the loot.

"Adam's mine!" Jerome screamed.

"Ok I'll take Dawn!" Dawn turned around and started attacking me before I could attack her. "YOU'RE GOING DOWN DAWN! IN THE LAVA!!" I started smacking Dawn around until she fell into the lava from their lava trap. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WIN!"

"NO! BRADY HALP ME!!!"

-ASF Jerome was slain by the SkyTheKidRS

"NO! JEROME I'LL AVENGE YOU!" I ran at Adam and started rapidly clicking at him. How much health does he have? I've hit him 3 times with my Sharpness 1 diamond sword!

-SkyTheKidRS was slain by TheBlondeGamer

"BOO YAAAH!!! VICTORY IS MINE!"

"GG everybody!"

-BajanCandian: GG
-Deadlox: GG
-ASF Jerome: GG

"So that was Team Crafted battle dome with TheBlondeGamer, so check out his channel, and check out everyone else's channels! Bye Doods!"

"And thats a rap! Good job everyone!"

"Alright bye guys!" I went into Skype and hung up.

Well thats was fun.

Indeed.

__________

Hello everybody! I'm DJUnicorn, and I wanna welcome you to the end of this chapter. Also just in case you didn't know, the line(-) (looks like a lizard eye :P) means its what something says. In minecraft, its chat. Also if you wanna be a charecter, than inform me your name, and stuff by New Years, and I'll add you.

So yeah.

COMMENT
VOTE
AND FAN!!

DJUnicorn💎™