Chapter 16: Party by the Garbage can

Basically the past week has been crazy. We spent a little bit more time in Vegas, staying until friday, then we went home friday night. By the time it hit friday, we had already been in every single hotel, went to most of the major shops, and ate in all the big restaurants. It was awesome. Then when we went home, I got to sit next to Adam, and that was a relief. So yeah, that was my entire week in Vegas, and right now I am laying in my bed saddened, because I have to go to school tomorrow.

"C'MON BRADY ITS TIME FOR BED!" Adam hollered from downstairs.

"I'M ALREADY IN BED!"

"GOOD! NOW GO TO SLEEP!"

"YES DAD!" Well, I guess its time for bed. I shutoff my phone, put it on the bedside table, and drifted off into sleepyland.

*******

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Ugh another morning wasted by school. I sat up and slapped my alarm clock, but it kept on beeping. Another slap, still beeping. Another slap,STILL BEEPING!

"SHUT UP STUPID CLOCK!" I ripped the clock from the wall and threw it to the ground! Still beeping?! Wait the beeping is coming from my table. I rolled over, and thats when I realized it was my phone going off. "Oh.... SHUT UP PHONE!"

This was not a great way to start my day.

*******

"Have fun in school today! Dawn waved me off, as I went to the bus stop.

"I won't!" I replied back. "School sucks!"

Dawn rolled her eyes."Whatever."

I smiled, then I crossed the road to the bus stop.

"Man I hate it here!" Jawan groaned. "I like it back in Vegas!"

"Jawan we all miss Vegas." Jodie replied. "But I kinda missed my bed."

"Kinda? Jodie you were fighting me for the bed."

"Yeah well she went in my bed! I had to wake up to it!"

"Yeah well you didn't have to throw me to the floor!"

"Yes I did. You scared the shiznnit out of me!"

"Oh so thats where Jodie went!" Olivia slapped her head. "I thought she left for breakfast at 2:00 in the morning!"

"Wait you were in my bed since 2?!"

"Hey look the bus is coming!" Jodie pointed to the big yellow bus.

"And Dylan missed it!"

"Maybe he was hungover!" Jodie laughed at her own joke.

"Or maybe he just was drove to school."

"Or that." The bus pulled up, and I went on first. I looked for a open seat but there was none. I decided that I'll just sit by blake.

"Can I sit here?" Blake looked up from his phone and moved his bag.

"Sure!" I sat down next to Blake, and he turned off his phone. "So where were you? We went over to your house, but no one answer. We then went to Mitch's house, but still no one answered."

"We took a trip to Las Vegas." I said. "Me, Dylan, Olivia, Jodie, and Jawan."

"Oh thats cool. A ton of people missed you."

"Really? Am I that popular? I leave for a week because of suspension, everybody misses me. I go on a vacation, everyone misses me."

"You should see it when Sarah leaves. The school is like a total mad house."