Chapter 45: Hello California!

"Brady, say hello to sunny California!" Dawn and Adam promised to be nice with eachother on the trip, so we could find my long lost sister Madison.

"This place already looks awesome!" We had driven to California, because A: it's like a two hour flight, B: planes are expensive, and C: FAMILY ROAD TRIP!

Madison and her parents lived in city of irvine, so it took a little longer to get there, but it was still a fun trip.

"So how long are we going to spend here?" Dawn started snapping pictures of everything that moved. And everything that doesn't.

Adam shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno maybe a week?"

"Seems cool." We pulled into a neighborhood, and stopped in the driveway of a really nice house.

"This should be it! Brady go on ahead!" I took a deep breath and walked up to the door. So this is how it feels when you meet someone's parents for the first time. I took another breath-

Is all this breathing natural?

-and knocked on the door. A couple seconds later, a middle age man open the door and squinted at me.

"Who are you know? Do you want me to buy something? Because if you do, I already bought stuff from that other person thing yesterday!"

"Um no sir, I'm here to see Madison."

"Waif are like her boyfriend?!" I could tell that this guy was feeling uncomfortable with Madison having a boyfriend.

"What? No no! I'm her-"

"Daddy who's here?" Madison came running down in her pajama's. Once she saw me her jaw dropped, and she gave me a massive hug. "Oh my god it's been so long!"

"Wait who is this guy?" Madison's Dad pried me off her and glared at me.

"I'm her brother!"

"Wait you have a brother?" A boy who looked around 12 came running out from the kitchen. "Well one besides me?"

"Yes everyone! This is Brady!" I waved, and before I knew it our familes were conversing. I don't even know where Adam came from. One moment he was in the car, and the next he was coming from the bathroom with a banana. Weird.

Madison(or Madi) showed me up to her room, and that's where we started talking. I guess she has friends who are really big fans of me, and before I knew it I was signing shirts, and running good luck charms.

That sounded so so sooo wrong.

How!?

"So do you know TrueMU irl?" Madi's friend Karen asked.

"Jason? Yeah I can FaceTime him if you want!" Then the 3 girls(Madi not included) started squealing, and then they were talking to Jason.

"So how's life down in Seattle?" Madi sat on her bed and started playing flappy bird. "I heard its cold."

I let out a small laugh. "Yes it's cold! And wet, but there are tons of woods and stuff! Plus I live by youtubers, and I have amazing friends! How's life her in Cali?"

"It's actually as awesome as it looks. I go to the beach almost everyday, I get to surf. A lot, plus my parents are super awesome and stuff!"

"Same! So you play videogames?"

"Jason what's your favorite number!" One of the girls asked.

"Uhm... 15?"

"OHMYGAWSHTHATSMYAGETHATMEANSWEMUSTBERELATEDSOMEHOWORMAYBEWEAREMEANTTOBETOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!"

"Sure..."

Madi and I couldn't help but laugh about how much of fan girls those 3 where.

"Yes." Madi said answering the question I had asked before the 3 girls started freaking out. "I play a lot of CoD, and those types of games. Minecraft really isn't my thing!"

"Yeah, isn't that weird. Since you two are related in all..." One of the girls Chris came over to see what we were up to.

"I guess you are done talking to Jason?"

"Yeah." Chris sighed. "He had to go. Frowny face!"

"Yeah that's weird. Wanna play some call of duty? We have 4 controllers on the TV downstairs!" Christy and Karen can play with us."

"Wait I thought her name was Chris?"

"More of a nickname." Madi led me downstairs to their gaming/TV room. I give them props because that room is pure awesome! It has 10 recliners set on what looks like stairs, so it's like a movie theater. There was two rows of 5, then a GIANT TV. Probably like 100 inches or something like that.

"Wow. Holy carp this place is amazing!"

"Did you say carp?" Madi put in black ops 2. "You know what I don't even wanna know. Oh and we're playing zombies. Cuz who doesn't like zombies?"

"A lot of people Madi." Karen replied.

"You know, you could go upstairs and play Minecraft with Beth!"

"What did I do?" Karen threw her arms in the air.

"Let's just start the game!" We started up the zombies map Tranzit. Lucky we were able to get out of the bus depot before round 3 even started.

"I'll meet you guys in the town!" I got off at the garage area, and watched the bus drive away.

"Why is he so ugly?" Karen started laughing. "Like why would you make a bus driver robot so ugly?"

"He probably was handsome when he was created, but he grew old, lost his hands, and became a ugly robot."

"Madi that was a perfect explanation!" Karen said. "I now understand completely."

"Really?"

"No."

"I got raygun Mark 2!" I ran back to the place the bus would be, and I waited. I could already tell that this would be a fun game.

*****

"So Brady, since Madi is your sister and not some random girl, we have decided that you are gonna spend the night here, and we will go back to a hotel." Okay then. Totally not weird staying with someone's parents that I have only known for about 2 hours.

"Since Brady is staying can we invite Blake over!?"

Madi's dad was about to refuse, but then her mom piped in. "It'd be great to have another guy to hang out with Brady! They can share the guest room!"

"Let's see if its okay with Blake's parents first!" Madi's dad was not thrilled at all.

"Kk I'll call him now!" Madi dashed to her bedroom, and I headed to the guest room to get situated. This will be a strange strange night...

____

Sup everyone DJUnicorn here! So I estimate that there will be about 5 chapters left. :( I know it sucks. Buut..... Wait I got nothing :P Oh and remember how I was like: "My clash of clans clan sucks!" Well guess what! I have around 48/50 people! Boom! Banana's!

COMMENT

VOTE

AND BECOME A DJ RECRUIT TODAY!!

DJUnicorn💎™

P.S. I'm bored, so kik me at: DJUnicornFTW