Chapter 47: five nights at freddys

Ok, so I made this chapter during the summer, and it went a lot better in my head. Sadly it was so bad it was hard to finish. So I kinda just rushed this chapter sorry... But here,s the good news! The watty's are happening soon so I gotta finish this. That means much more updates a lot sooner. :D

______

"And what is happening everyone? I'm Brady, or TheBlondeGamer, and today I am coming at you with another horror game!"

"Don't forget about me!" Blake was the guy in the background who was commentating with me.

"Oh yeah you. Well he's Blake and I'm playing 5 nights at Freddy's! Everyone has been recommending it to me, so here I am! Playing another horror game..."

"Just be lucky that I'm here to give you tips. Now let's get started!"

"Oh and sorry for the video quality. I'm not at home with my Mac, so I'm using my laptop, and my iPhone..."

The game started off by showing a newspaper with a ad in it for a pizza place.

"Night shift from 12-6. $120 for one week... Wait what? That's like $25 a day! Which is like $5 a hour! Man this job already sucks!"

"Oh it gets worse." Blake started to do a evil laugh, but I stopped it. By punching his gut.

"By the looks of it, we are in some tiny office, with 2 doors, limited power, and a whole lot of creepy posters..."

"Yeah don't let the power hit zero."

"Why? What happens?"

"Can't tell! Now insert troll face here!" Blake tried to do a troll face, but he failed. Hard.

"Well now I'm scared!"

"I'm scared that you'll mess up and Ducky will get us! By the way where is Ducky?"

I checked the camera's, and I saw that Ducky had left the stage. "Oh crap! Where is he?"

"She. She's a she." I flipped to the next camera and almost jumped. Ducky was starring right into it.

"AAH!"

"Dude it gets way worse then that!"

*****

"Oh no! Oh no oh no! We are down to 2% power and 2 hours left! Actually funny how that works."

"Yeah we are dead." Blake sighed. "Prepare yourself.

When the power hit zero, the lights turned off and both doors opened. I also couldn't check the camera. I was a sitting duck.

Around 20 seconds later I saw some eyes glowing coming from the left door, and I heard happy music playing.

"Okay this isn't that bad!" I looked to the other door. But the music stopped, and the eyes disappeared. "Whaaaat? That was-" I couldn't even finish my sentence because the bear came out of nowhere, filling up my screen and screaming in my face. "AAAAAAHHHHH!!!" I jumped back and threw my headset to the floor. "NOT COOL MAN! NOT COOL!"

"Dude it wasn't even that scary! Plus I think you broke your headset!" Blake fell on the ground laughing, and trust me.... He sounded like a dying llama...

"Yeah... Well... No one likes you..."

"Just start another round!"

****

"So that guy in the phone said to keep an eye out for pirates cove... What does that mean?"

"It means don't.... Eat the yellow snow.."

"Oh that makes sense." I checked camera 1C which had the curtain in it. "Nothing's changed yet.."

"Yet..." Blake did a weird smile. "Now I'm done helping. Your on your own now! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA-"

"Shut up."

"Fine..."

****

"Alrighty dudes that was 5 nights at Freddy's, I hope you enjoyed that game play, because I didn't. This is Brady, or the blonde gamer, saying see ya!" I shut off my camera and closed my laptop.

"You finally done screaming?" Madi and her friends walked into the room. "Because I wanna go play night hide and go seek!"

"It's to late for that!" Karen groaned. "I wanna go to bed, and like sleep!"

"I kinda wanna go out and play night hide and seek though!" I sided with Madi. "It'll be fun, trust me."

Everyone else sighed. "Fine. Let's go."

___

:/

COMMENT
VOTE
AND BECOME A DJ RECRUIT TODAY!

DJUnicorn💎™