Chapter 41: Go Carting King

Dawn and Tim's place was a really really big apartment in what seemed like the center of Bellevue. If you don't know what Bellevue looks like, then imagine a fancier version or Seattle, with cool buildings, and way less homeless people.

"Alright here's your bedroom." Dawn opened the door to my room. It was painted orange with random green designs on the walls. I had a desk, a bed, a dresser, and a window. "You can add some of your own stuff to this room since it's your own permanent room."

"Wait so do you have a extra room for guests?"

Dawn nodded. "Now let's have you get settled, then we can go out to the mall later on!"

"Yes Mom!" I unzipped my suitcase and started to get settled in to my room.

******

"Where should we go first? Go carting? Mini golf? Arcade?" Dawn, Tim, and I were walking through the mall looking for something fun to do.

"Let's do go karts!" We ran over to the go carting line and made sure we got to the front.

There was a old man working the register, and I could already tell that he hated his job. "How many people are racing?" He said in a monotone voice.

"Two adults and 1 teenager!" Dawn said in her happy tone.

"Do you mean child?" The man asked.

"Uh if that's what classifies anyone under the age of 18, then yes. Yes I do."

"Okay then ma'am. That'll be $27."

"I'll pay!" Tim stepped in front if Dawn. "Here's 30!"

"Thank you, and have a nice time." The man handed us our license, then gestured for us to through the door and into the area where we learned how to drive go carts.

****

"The race begins in 3...2...1... GO!" I floored the pedal, and I was off. The track we were racing on started inside, then you went up a bridge and went outside. Once you were outside, you ride a curvy ramp until your onto the roof. You ride around on the roof for a little bit, then there's a steep decline and your back down.

"Ha I'm in first!" Dawn laughed at Tim, then he smashed her into the wall giving me a opportunity to get in front.

"Ha! Now I'm wining!" I made a sharp right turn, and I crossed the bridge. Then out of no where some teenager smashed into me from the back, and I was sent flying into a wall. "OW! Motherlover!"

I reversed and put the pedal to the medal and tried to catch up to the teen who bashed me into the wall. I was able to catch him, but only because he slowed down? Why'd he do that? Oh wait I know why, because he was at the 30 foot decline.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Since I hit it so fast, I was at least 6 inches in the air for like 20 seconds. Then I landed, and some magical way, and only slid out for a couple of seconds, then I was able to keep going. "I AM THE GO CARTING KING!!"

****

"That was fun!" We had just finished our half our of racing, and now we were getting some snacks from a snack bar.

"Yeah it was! But of course I had to win!" Dawn flipped her hair. "I am the best!"

"Oh sure you are!" Tim playfully shoved her. "Now let's go get some ice cream!" As we were walking through the mall with our ice cream, we ran into someone that I never thought I would see again.

"PAUL!" I ran and almost tackled my friend.

"BRADY!" We high-fived. "Please never hug me again!" He laughed then pushed me away.

"It's been so long man! Do you have a phone?" Paul nodded.

"It's a iPhone 5! Here's my number [insert number here]"

"That's cool! Have you seen Rick?"

Paul shook his head. "His family lived Alaska!"

"I met him up in the arcade! Well then again it was like 4 months ago!"

"Oh Psht, he probably was taking a vacation! Do you have is number?"

"Yep. Here!" I gave him his number. "So where do you live? I'll have to come over sometime!"

"I live up in Mill Creek! I'll let my mom talk with yours!"

"Mooooom!" I called at Dawn, and she came over.

"Yes Brady?"

"This is my friend Paul! I met him in the orphanage, and I would like you and his mom to discuss stuff about things!"

Dawn chuckled. "Okay! Hi there miss..."

"Miss Glensworth!" Paul's mom growled. "But you'll call me Lynn."

"So Brady, how's your life been?" Paul sat down in one of the benches.

"Eh it's been... Well living!" I chuckled. "I mean my dad's SkyDoesMinecraft, my friends are famous YouTubers, and I live by team crafted/CaptianSparklez."

Paul's jaw dropped to the floor. "I LOVE THOSE GUYS! Wait... That makes you BlondeGamer! Even better!"

I couldn't help but laugh. "Thanks dude! Now I think we should go. Our parents are making thing awkward." We turned to our parents, and my mom was hiding behind a plant staring at us.

"Okay then... Now where's my mom?" We turned the other way, and Paul's mom dove into a giant plant pot.

"Well then."

*****

"What was that?" Tim laughed, then playfully shoved Dawn. "You scared that poor kid!"

Dawn kicked Tim back. "Me and his mom planned that while we were talking!"

"His Mom and I!" Tim corrected. "Now let's go home already!" We climbed into Tim's sports car, then we drove away from the Bellevue mall.

_____

Sup everyone!? DJUnicorn here! Did you like that last chapter thing? It was originally going to be 1,000,000 digits of Pi, but I couldn't download it all, so it was only around 20,000. The funny part is that it gave my story a extra 30 pages XD oh yeah and it was a dare if anyone wanted to know.

COMMENT
VOTE (WE HIT OVER 1K VOTES :D)

AND BECOME A DJ RECRUIT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJUnicorn💎™

Random fact about meh: I've never got into a fight. The closest thing was when I punched a kid in the face, but he fell on the ground and started crying.....