Chapter 55

Wow. So, we have a good 5-6 chapters left in the series. I can't believe I went from one read to over 3k!!! I've loved writing this book and I'm truly going to miss Mika and her messed up life. But I'm excited to start Dakota's life with Korra, which IS GOING TO BE MESSY. 

Finally, once I finish the book, I'm going to add a few extra chapters of Mika's life with Sokka after the war.

I raise my arms above my head as sand raises into the air and forms into a familiar Water Tribe Boy.

Turning around, my eyes widen as Sokka works on a sand sculpture.

Walking up to Toph and Aang, we watch in confusion. "Ta da!" Sokka cheers as he places star fish on the thing. "Is that a blubbering blob monster?" Aang asks, which causing Sokka to glare at Aang. "No! It's Mika!" he says defensively.

Aang's mouth falls open as he looks at me and mouths 'I'm sorry'. After mouthing that, the two of them break into an eruption of laughs. 

(Here's Mika chilling in the back, doesn't it look like her!?!?)

"Mika we'll all understand if you break up with him over this." Toph laughs as she turns to face me, causing me to laugh weakly. "I think it's cute" I say causing Sokka to run up to me and press a kiss to my lips.

"But it doesn't even look like- Aah!" Aang  starts before a blast of fire whams into Sokka's work of me, causing it to fall apart.

Aang and Zuko quickly rush off from the beach, but I can still feel the blasts of fire pounding into the earth. 

Katara quickly tuns up and looks at us in worry "What happened?!"

"Zuko's gone crazy! I made a sand sculpture of Mika and he destroyed it!  Oh, and he's attacking Aang." Sokka says as he tries to recreate his creation.

"Come on Sokka!" I say before grasping his ponytail and yanking him along with the rest of us. "Hey! The hair!" he screeches.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"What's wrong with you? You could have hurt Aang!" Katara snarls as we join up with Zuko and Aang.

"I mean seriously Zuko! What are you thinking?!" I snarl.