Chapter 3

Skylar pov

I sat there processing it all. 'Skylar?' 'Umm oh sorry yes of course yes what does it include?' 'Well since my partner isn't around much and I have work before and after school you will have to help me get my kids up dressed and take them to nursery. Also cook, clean, bathe the kids , play with them and put them to bed and stuff. You will be able to move into our spare room with a ensuite and I will have your car upgraded so you can fit the kids car seats in the back so the next model' I nodded 'thank you thank you' 'no problem you have already shown me you can do it. I want to see you at the end of the day and we will carry on from there'. I nodded I got up and left. I immediately texted Marie realising that I wouldn't be living with her anymore.

To Marie:
Just got a job offer and moving out sorry I can turn down

From Marie:
You go girl go for it I will be fine and we can see each other anyway

I smiled happy that she took it good I was kinda expecting that from her anyway. I walked out to my small fiat. This had done me good but I was getting a bigger car. Well with this job I think I would need it. I had a free period which I used to study and I looked at things I could get for my new room and job. I only had the basics. The hour I had few by quickly then I headed to Mr Redford's office. When I got there I knocked on the door then I went in. I couldn't believe the opportunity I had just been given.