Chapter 6

Skylar pov

We walked into a room that had kids playing. Then a kid ran up to us and hugged Chris' legs which he chuckled about. He picked her up and said 'this is Skylar she is going to look after you and Skylar this is Anabelle' I waved and said a hello. She giggled and then whispered something to Chris which made him chuckle. He then said 'Let's go get your brother shall we ?' She nodded and I followed him to another room. There was young babies all laid sleeping then a person who worked there handed me a baby then Chris said 'this is Thomas' he was only young and he shut his eyes as he laid in my arms. 'He's 3 months old ' he said smiling looking at him. 'You have got two wonderful children 'he smiled. We walked out and headed to my car. He out Anabelle in her seat whilst I put Thomas in his. Once they were both secure we both got in and I began to drive to my new home. 'Anabelle it 3 and Thomas is 3 months' i nodded 'when we get back I will make dinner can you bathe Anabelle then feed Thomas and Anabelle. Once that is down put Thomas to bed and I will have dinner done. Then we can go for a swim me, you and Anabelle'. I liked that idea so I nodded trying to drive and concentrate. Once we were home I bathed both kids and fed Thomas. That didn't take long. I put him to bed and fed Anabelle. Then as she was playing I ate dinner with Chris. 'This is delicious' I said. He had cooked a stir fry with chicken and vegetables. I couldn't cook so this was truly heaven. Proper nice food.